Final boss

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Joel

Final boss

Post by Joel »

So far I got all 108 Stars and now I'm going to tackle the giant tree boss. The sucker nukes me after doing that one huge attack that does 400+ damage to everybody. My current team is Hero, Ted, Snowe, and Jeane on level 56 for each of them. Who should I really be using to fight this thing? Also what is its HP as well as the little light things next to it.
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

when it glows white, defend, or use the rush attack...btw your team is fine.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Hmm, that helps a little bit, but what's it's HP count and what do the other little lights do?
Akira

Post by Akira »

The Light Seeds damage you and heal the Tree. Also I'm pretty sure that the tree has like 13000HP and the lights have 3000.
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

i think the lights hp cuts in half once revived.
Simon Silverberg

Post by Simon Silverberg »

The lights have 2500 hp when revived.
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

yeah ... the last boss is so irritating ... i just can't defeat it ... btw i played the japs version .. so it might be a bit though ... my chara was hero, snowe, kika, warlock and goh. and they are all around lvl 60+ ><
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Wodan

Post by Wodan »

I just killed it a couple of hours ago.

I only had 4 main characters, Hero/Ted/Jeane/Mizuki so I put two of them into the seperate party for the attack on Cray thinking I could reunite them for the boss.

Which made it...rather tough. No healer, not enough attacking damage.
So I trained up Warlock and Konrad (whole party around lvl 50) and it went smoothly.

The Orange/Blue attacks arent too strong, but you will want alot of MDEF for the White attack. Or Rush thats what I did.
Akira

Post by Akira »

fake_flame wrote:yeah ... the last boss is so irritating ... i just can't defeat it ... btw i played the japs version .. so it might be a bit though ... my chara was hero, snowe, kika, warlock and goh. and they are all around lvl 60+ ><
Arent you only able to have 4 character in your party?
InternetJordo

Post by InternetJordo »

You know what sucks? I put Ted and Jeane in my away team, not knowing that I wouldn't be able to use them for the last boss. Seriously, what the hell is up with that?

I made it all the way to the final boss using Hero ("Raine"), Snowe, Sigurd, and Hervey. After I promptly got the crap kicked out of me, I went back to the ship. I'm now considering using Hero, Snowe, Kika, and Maxine but I'm not sure. A cheat code for potch would fit nicely right now.
koolcblue

Post by koolcblue »

I had lot's of trouble with the final boss a couple days ago I posted something about it here. I finally did beat it by leveling up to level 60, then I got all of the higher elemental runes Rage, Flowing, Cyclone, and Mother Earth (by treasure hunting) and after that it was much easier. My team was Hero, Ted, Jeane, and Viki. Although Maxine also would have been good I used her on the previous mission to defeat Cray. The trick is having several save files so you can go back and modify.
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
Akira

Post by Akira »

yeah I realized that too late... =_=
koolcblue

Post by koolcblue »

Yeah :( I think it's nice that you can go back to the ship though so you can level up using runes in El-Eal and then go back and rest in your room.
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
Tuna Hematoma

Post by Tuna Hematoma »

I didn't have problems with the last boss at all. I actually screwed up with the team I sent to defeat Cray. I had Mizuki, King Dude (haha, already forgot his name, Izak and Selma. Mizuki is the only reason I beat Cray, everyone else was just there doing nothing (I never updating their weapons past 9). Took awhile, but I eventually beat Cray with no real troubles.

for the final boss I had Hero/Ted/Kika/Tal - I had Tal with a killer and fury rune, so he normally did 600 damage, Soul Eater, Kika with her falcon rune and rune of punishment... yeah, I won it quite easily. I just took out those light things as quick as possible.
kosento

Post by kosento »

I didn't have much trouble either, though my party consisted of Hero, Snowe, Kika, and Ted. I gave my Fury Rune to Snowe as well as Double-Strike and using the True Friendship combo him and the Hero were dealing out over 2000 damage a turn. Ted was my healer once he ran out of Judgements and Kika with a Double-Strike Rune just kept using Falcon for who knows how much damage.