Where's the last Hammer?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Rhin

Where's the last Hammer?

Post by Rhin »

I got the Silver Hammer (allows up to 15) and there is normally 1 last one that allows up to 16, anyone know where to get it?
billybunny
Elite Member

Post by billybunny »

It's in the chest in the Obel ruins that has the Angel Furball in it. Bring people with level 4 magic.
Rhin

Post by Rhin »

Ok thanks ^^
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Bring POWERFUL members. I was level 50ish and those things still pwned me
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewt ... highlight=
has info on the Hairballs and a few other enemies
Lino_En_Kuldes

Post by Lino_En_Kuldes »

use some people who have lvl 4 thunder and water spells and use thunder god on them, it does good dmg and heals u in the process
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

You also have to have high magic defense to beat these damned things. I remember defeating the ones at Iluya Island when I was around Level 40, and only Jeane was the one who survived. It was worth it though, cause I got Guardian Garb and Hero's Armor. :D
Ashin

Post by Ashin »

Use's Ted's level 4 spell for his soul eater rune and you'll kill the irritating enemy in no time..
ColonelAngus

Post by ColonelAngus »

you can do it at the low 30's(early obel ruins) if you're doing a new game+, equip as many magic canceller as you have, then put 2 mother earth on 2 char and have them constantly cast vengence child on whoever isn't magic blocked, then have the remaining 2 focus on damage(thunder rune+wizard rune, ogreset+dblstrike+warrior, etc...) and just try to get everyone's MDF as high as possible
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Now I remember how I defeated this damned thing at early 40's. I had Jeane with an Alert Rune. Inevitably, she's very very slow, but I had Akaghi support her with Vengeance Child, while both the Hero and Mizuki support with their Water Runes (both have a 3 affinity to the element, I believe). After four turns, she was the only one standing, and I had her cast Soaring Bolt which defeated the bright evil thing.
Lino_En_Kuldes

Post by Lino_En_Kuldes »

for such a damn sissy looking furball they've got some powerful physical attacks to back up their potent magic. wish they could be recruited
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Hey, if you don't give Adrienne the Golden Hammer, will it carry on to a New Game+? Just curious.