Stars of Destiny List *spoiler*

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Juuhachi

The cats

Post by Juuhachi »

I'm having a bit of a problem with getting Nalkul. I enter the harbor and I get Chiepo saying that he wants to visit the trade shop. So I go down there, visit it, leave, go to the bridge and then nothing happens. I never get the scene... I was just wondering if there is something else that I'm suppose to do. It's before Obel, and as far as I knew, that was the only stipulation.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Did you enter the harbor from the ship? Other than that, it sounds like you're doing everything right...

Enter the harbor, triggering Chiepoo asking to go to the shop; Go to shop then leave and go all the way past the bridge, triggering the Champo/Nalkul cutscene...

That's how I remember it.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Juuhachi

*sigh*

Post by Juuhachi »

Yes, I did. I tried it several times and not once did I get the cut scene. I'm thinking I may just have to start over...
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You must still be in possession of the Obel's Gold Seal.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

there is a nekobold villager by the entrance of the village that says there's been some thieves lately. maybe that is a key to activating?
oh that bryan

Post by oh that bryan »

I'm having a really hard time trying to get Ugetsu. Any tips?
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Perhaps you're not far enough into the game for the Champo/Nalkul sidequest.

As for Ugetsu... you have Rita already, right? And did you re-enter the city with the ship?
Purr.
oh that bryan

Post by oh that bryan »

Pollensalta wrote:Perhaps you're not far enough into the game for the Champo/Nalkul sidequest.

As for Ugetsu... you have Rita already, right? And did you re-enter the city with the ship?
Did I need her in my party?
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

No, you just need to recruit her. She's inside the Na Nal inn and you have to win 500 potch from playing Rita-Pon/Mahjong with her.
Purr.
oh that bryan

Post by oh that bryan »

Oh, thanks! :)
Juuhachi

Hmm

Post by Juuhachi »

I didn't have Obel's Gold Seal anymore, so that was probably it. Thanks for the help!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Pecola's not showing up. i already got Warlock and the Interior Design Book. could it be that i have to go the Pirate's Nest beforehand? i'm about to check now..

update: ok, Pecola showed up after i did the Pirate's Nest scene. however, i did not check immediately after recruiting Tanya. but Pecola definitely does not show up before I can recruit Tanya...
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

i had a problem with her too damn Trading spaces people...

Umm i got 108 so ask me anyone for help! :D and i got all the book expect one.
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
Fiery Wind

Post by Fiery Wind »

I have 107 SoDs, and I sailed to Mordo. The man who gives tips WON'T talk to me. He doesn't even move or walk around. I've tried sailing around awhile and just teleprting there, but nothing changes. Anyone else run into this problem?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

You do not need to speak to Nico after liberating Obel to recruit Wendel. You probably just have to have talked to him at least once during the game, cuz that's what I did...