Operation: Gorgeous - Some adult women will fail the quest

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
srd_27

Operation: Gorgeous - Some adult women will fail the quest

Post by srd_27 »

Operation: Gorgeous is a very unique quest where you're meant to send an adult woman. However these adult women will fail this quest:
Paula, Jewel, Millay, Wendel, Mitsuba, Maxine & Mercenary Leader

I can't see any reasons why these specific characters meant to fail the quest, could simply be oversight from the devs.

Obviously, the teen girls (Rita/Noah/Rene) and all males fail the quest as well. I've tried this quest with all possible characters out of curiosity.
Antimatzist

Re: Operation: Gorgeous - Some adult women will fail the quest

Post by Antimatzist »

Some of these are barely adult (especially if you consider an age of 21). As for Maxine, I guess she is simply not interested lol
srd_27

Post by srd_27 »

Antimatzist wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:06 am Some of these are barely adult (especially if you consider an age of 21). As for Maxine, I guess she is simply not interested lol
That's what I was thinking at first, but some other women who completes the quest are around the same age as well. Plus, those character ages are from an off-game source, I doubt the devs even bother looking at it tbh.

Fox Maxine & Mercenary Leader, I can imagine they just forgot about them tbh. Especially Maxine, with how she's the last in the character list, might be a character added in the late stages of the game's development.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Perhaps it's a call to their personalities, or yeah it could be age-related with some mistakes OR many mistakes (for Paula, Jewel, etc).

-Wendel counts as a girl for equipment (and light-armor)

So Lalacle passes the quest? She also wears girl equipment
srd_27

Post by srd_27 »

KFCrispy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:14 am Perhaps it's a call to their personalities, or yeah it could be age-related with some mistakes OR many mistakes (for Paula, Jewel, etc).

-Wendel counts as a girl for equipment (and light-armor)

So Lalacle passes the quest? She also wears girl equipment
Lalacle can't be used for dispatch quests