Suikoden Legacy 2012 Series

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
beatytl

Suikoden Legacy 2012 Series

Post by beatytl »

Last edited by beatytl on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Neclord X

Re: Suikoden Legacy 2012 Series

Post by Neclord X »

Errr, what is Kenshin doing there?
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

Neclord X wrote:Errr, what is Kenshin doing there?
The Infinity is a big place.
beatytl

Post by beatytl »

The reason kenshin (and others from other mangas) are there is because of something sasarai does with some sindar ruins trying to bring back to life luca blight...and others...as a side effect of messing with ruins it opens up ripples into other gaming universes...kenshin....akuma...and a few others will make guest appearances sporadically throughout it...first to be brought back to life will be luca blight...next neclord.....in his human form.....cant say anything else beyond that...but many who were alive will die in story sacrificing their lives to save others and others u loved who died in game timeline will be brought back to life (Luc) :)
-Beaty
beatytl

Post by beatytl »

I have yet to introduce other characters from other gaming universes yet into the story.....I was wondering how many would frown at seeing guest characters in Suikoden....would appreciate feedback as to why...doesnt mean ima completely change anything but I would take it into consideration and rewrite story a bit...wouldnt take long....any thoughts?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Not to bash your creative juices or anything, but since you ask, introducing characters from other franchises is an awful idea. Makes it look too much like a fanboy's wet dream. Just the inclusion of the concept already knocks a lot of credibility off your project. If people are going to watch it, they want to see somebody's take on continuing the Suikoden storyline, not an oversaturated and convoluted list of all of the games and anime you like.

The same goes for resurrecting characters. We've already had Gremio and Neclord resurrected in the series. Bringing back Neclord again is gonna result in a lot of eye rolling I'd wager.
beatytl

Post by beatytl »

Yeah I mainly am gonna stick with suikoden anyway no need to do the guest appearances then......Lemmy you articulated it well.....I will stilk with the Suikoden genre solely for now......I still want to do a 7 minute vid of just kenshin himura and luca blight going at it for no reason but ill save that ignorant moment for after I get series up and going and make it a seperate vid outside of series...lol....glad you explained it well...ima focus on the plot and rewrite it a bit to remove my guest characters...appreciated your input.

-beaty
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

You're welcome, I was worried about coming across too harshly there but I'm glad you didn't take it that way. And by all means you can obviously make those projects if you like, it's just a poor idea to incorporate them into a serious Suikoden project I believe.
beatytl

Post by beatytl »

I yanked the trailer and episode-1 until end of week....revisions r in process of being made...hope everyone enjoys it when its done...

-Beaty
beatytl

Post by beatytl »

THE OFFICIAL TRAILER IS UP AND THE FIRST EPISODE WILL BE COMING VERY SOON ;)...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvb8DQ8m4Pc