Awesome Map!

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
ramensempai

Awesome Map!

Post by ramensempai »

Wasn't sure where else to put this thread but here is a REALLY kick ass map of the Suikoden 'world'.. the main one at least >.> Not one of the crazy alter-dimensions :)

http://images.ngamexp.com/6/0000006093.jpg

Enjoy
(Zoom in too. )
-Insert witty Sig here-
EstrangedIX

Re: Awesome Map!

Post by EstrangedIX »

I think that's probably the best full map out there.

Actually, it might've been posted once in the geography section, not sure though. I'm starting to remember a conversation about Drakemouth & Tigermouth being switched or something.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah we've definitely seen it before. i don't know how much is official.... like i doubt there's ever been a map of the Western Continent. also, the map suggests Nirva Island is extremely far from the rest of the Island Nations.

oh and actually the Suikoden III manga shows Harmonia has territory south and southeast of the Grasslands. the geography in Suikoden III never made sense to me, though.... like Budehuc is too far away to be a strategic point for a fight against Harmonia, and it's definitely not really a midpoint between Zexen and Grasslands.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Only the general outline of the continents are accurate in those maps. Borders are just guesswork by the creator.

Well, Toran and Dunan aren't that hard to get right, there's official maps of those but most everything else is conjecture.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

I would guess the southwest part of nameless lands belong to harmonia too, so that could make a sense or two about taking budhuc cattle as HQ
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

They should release a Suikoden game where you can go to the whole Suikoden world...