Sairoh old Geezer

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
kratoscar2008

Sairoh old Geezer

Post by kratoscar2008 »

Well i have a problem with this guy, after i buyed ten salts and received the message that the salt price skyrocheted i went and sold the salts at Rafflet and i talk to him and he always said the same thing "Hoping to solve the salt price" and later the bastard say that i failed to solve the problem and better luck next time.

So the question is:

Can i still recruit him later or im screwed?
Belle

Re: Sairoh old Geezer

Post by Belle »

As long as you aren't close to the end of the game, you should be fine.

It seems odd that selling that many salts didn't help. Did you stock up on salts before the price shot up?
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Normally we gotta stock salts, check rumors about salts price, receive Sairoh request, then to solve the inflation by selling salts. He did the last step before getting that request then no doubt it didn't work.
kratoscar2008

Post by kratoscar2008 »

thanks for the suggestions, see i want to play this game just once, in the hopes of playing the other games of this series, good to know that i have time for recluiting this guy, do i have to make profit with those salt to recruit him?
Belle

Post by Belle »

Whether or not you make a profit isn't as important as getting the price of salt down, but yes, you will end up making a profit regardless. Usually I end up with something like 300 to 500 potch gain per salt.

Ten is a good number for amount of salts, but it is possible to buy only six and still recruit him.
kratoscar2008

Post by kratoscar2008 »

Belle wrote:Whether or not you make a profit isn't as important as getting the price of salt down, but yes, you will end up making a profit regardless. Usually I end up with something like 300 to 500 potch gain per salt.

Ten is a good number for amount of salts, but it is possible to buy only six and still recruit him.
I will hold him for now i will buy salt prom different parts of the worldand try again later, thanks.