Georg Prime and his secrets...

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Yes, altough it's a pity Georg wasn't there in Suikoden 1. But there is a mention that there might actually fifth (or sixth..?) great general of Scarlet Moon empire. One more then you see in the game. Could it actually be Georg? :roll:
Sir Maldon, the mighty knight of Greenland, bringer of fear and destruction, destroyer of wine barrels, pride of Imperial Heavily Armored Knights Special Elite Destroyer Unit, evil monsters' WORST nightmare!!!!!!!!
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

patapi wrote:Thanks for the info. :D Now that's more like it. It's still a mystery why there's no mention of past relationship between Georg and Killey in II.

Oh, well. Perhaps Killey was an insignificant character back then (since I'm pretty sure Georg was an important figure, obviously)... somewhat similar to how Ace was within Gilbert's unit.
It may also have to do with the personalities of Killey and Georg. Killey has been after Sindar secrets for a long time, and has had no other interests, such as becoming a general, etc. Georg is the same in that he is not interested in achievment, but he likes to fight for causes he takes interest in--which tends to put him in positions of power.

So, while Killey probably tries his best to remain in the sidelines and do his own Sindar thing, Georg tends to be in the middle of things, basically kicking ass in the process.
Maldonado wrote:Yes, altough it's a pity Georg wasn't there in Suikoden 1. But there is a mention that there might actually fifth (or sixth..?) great general of Scarlet Moon empire. One more then you see in the game. Could it actually be Georg? :roll:
He was the sixth Great General. He's mentioned in the Japanese instruction booklet.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

They must have been lazy that they decided to implement virtually zero interaction between Georg and Killey in-game, but later decided to state that such connection existed in the past in the publication.

Too bad. It could have been done better. :(
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

It would've been fun to see a special scene if you brough Killey to recruit Georg like what happens with many other characters.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Yes, but then again you can't blame them. There are so many hidden scenes in the game, they simply couldn't think of every detail.

However, Georg was described as "the best swordsman in Suikoden world" so I really think they could've said a lot more about him in the game. The only things you really find out about him is what you learn from Richmond's investigations...

Like they did with Elza's quest, for example. If only they added a little quest with Georg...Ah, well. 8)
Sir Maldon, the mighty knight of Greenland, bringer of fear and destruction, destroyer of wine barrels, pride of Imperial Heavily Armored Knights Special Elite Destroyer Unit, evil monsters' WORST nightmare!!!!!!!!
yipikiyayey21

But?

Post by yipikiyayey21 »

But why do we find Georg just standin at the tinto pass?? What's he doin in such a desolate place?? :x

Kung sino man ang mga pilipino jan, pm nyo lang ASL nyo sa kin.

ALL MY GAME FILES IN SUIKODEN 1 AND 2 WAS DELETED. GRRR... I Hate it!
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

For game reasons. There are quite a few characters in the oddest places throughout Suikoden...
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Well, if you try "killing" Ridley Wizen, Georg will be there to save your ass. Oh, wait. That doesn't answer why he was there either. :(
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

He was probably there doing what he's usually doing, and traveling. He may, or may not, have observed the oddities going on in Tinto at the time, you know, with all the Zombies. He may have been witnesing the Dunan Unification War for a while. He may just be there by fate. Why he was there at that particular point is not important - it has no story purposes to it what-so-ever.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
LucaBlight18

Re: Georg Prime and his secrets...

Post by LucaBlight18 »

Maldonado wrote:To tell you the truth, I think he's one of the coolest characters in Suikoden 2 (second only to Luca Blight and Valeria). But nobody knows almost anything about him. Could he actually be the famous fifth general of the Scarlet Moon Empire? Did he actually killed the queen? He is a hell of a strong fighter and his unit the most devastating on a battlefield, but how come they never actually told us the story about him in Suikoden 1 or 2? I'd sure like to know more about him. Well, except the fact that he absolutely loves candies...

In any case, I'd sure like to see him putting three pieces of cheese cake into his mouth all at once... :wink:
True i agree with Maldonado he killed the queen of falena but one thing i was concern with..... it's that who are the 6th general of the scarlet moon empire if he's the 5th general or maybe it was the commander of the dragon knights hehe but i was pretty curious about that was the effective combination of georg when the war comes-"DIE PIG!!!!"-LUCA BLIGHT :twisted:
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Georg is the 6th general, not the 5th.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

How can he be apart of the Ebony Moon Knights in Camaro? when they were based in the Queendom of Falena?
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The Ebony Moon Knights are based in Camaro, and Georg was part of that group for a time. Georg was also a part in many wars for seemingly unknown reasons. I personally think he's just a really powerful soldier that likes to fight on the righteous side of the conflict. Other than his assassination of the queen, he doesn't do anything particularly evil.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

HAs anyone heard the new Georg Theory?
For those who have not I'l try to explain it.
SuikoSARS admin has found out that the Richmond explenation of Georg is FALSE!!!The events wich Richmond shows are backwards!
Making him the 6th general 1st instead of last.This also means that Georg killed The Queen of Falena only a very short time before Suikoden 1!
This tottaly explains how Killey is involved(he would've been to young otherwise).
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

What are you saying? and for all we know the Queen of Falena could have been evil, I mean look at their history of slavery and gladiators, just look at what they did to Morgan.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan