Suikoden 3 manga volume 4

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Awesome Possum. Thats good to hear.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Blue Sasarai

Post by Blue Sasarai »

im so impatient lol >_< i want them to all come sooooon.
"i hate you more than anything in this world.
but at the same time, you're the only one i empathize with."

-luc to sasarai
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

Ya at time like these I wish I can read Japanese :lol:
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

Oopps I made a mistake :oops: Being so overly anxious of its release, I suddenly thought that next month is November and I skipped a month :cry: So it comes out in November the 11th
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

...lol. Damn. Oh well, I guess I can wait.
Shadowflame

Post by Shadowflame »

Arrgh, it takes too long. My Barnes & Nobles doesn't have them until one week after the release date.
Spambi

Post by Spambi »

I think it all depends on where you shop. I know the first wasn't supposed to hit stores until May 12thish, 2004, but I purchased my copy the last day of April. The same with the third issue--I found it the first day of September. It just depends on when the stores get the shipments in...I think...?
Shadowflame

Post by Shadowflame »

Yeah, it probably does have to do with when the bookstore gets it.
Fiery Wind

Post by Fiery Wind »

I bought a copy of Volume 4 today at Waldenbooks. Waldenbooks is affiliated with Borders, so Borders might have them also.
Spambi

Post by Spambi »

Yeah, I got volume four yesterday! It's kind of weird that you can find it before it's supposed to be out, but I'm not arguing. It's too bad that now I have to wait for the next one. The storyline is becoming a lot different from the game's plot.
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

Wow I have to call the bookstore to make sure they have it now!
I just checked waldenbooks.com and borders.com same site basically they havent even put it up on the website catalog
Spambi

Post by Spambi »

It's tricky to figure out when to find them--I've acutally been pretty lucky and managed to get my copies a week before they were scheduled to come out. The fourth issue's pretty nice and the color pages in the begining are so beautiful! Aki Shimizu's art has definitely improved since the first book! X3
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

:D :D I just got the 4th volume and it is cool!!!!
Although I dont really like where it ends hehe only becuz I have to wait until february I think until the next one comes out

Woo I totally loved seeing the Harmonian Bishops in action that one little scene was so cool!!

That went by so fast!! Now I want to get the 5th...NOW.. I hope that one gets released early too. February?? I cant survive that long :shock:
Spambi

Post by Spambi »

I know--I hate waiting so long! Now I'm sorry I read it so quick. I thought it would be out in January since the release is every other month, but I checked TokyoPop's website and it said February. I wonder why?

The fourth book had a few errors though. On one page, Chris calls her father "Wyatt Longfellow" instead of "Lightfellow" (and that really jumped out considering it was in the center of the page...).

Also, in the third book Caleria was spelled with a "C", but in the map at the end of the fourth book they switched it to "K".

Finally, in the rough character sketches, Luce's was titled "Ruth"....Ruth? Where'd that come from???

Other than that, it was really great. Shimizu's art is definitely improving and the characters look more solid than before. The backgrounds are beautiful too. My only disappointment was that the Zexen Knights weren't really in this issue, but they'll probably be in the next one...right?
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Luce's real name was suppose to be "Ruth".

The rest are translation errors.