Jeane's Secret

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Referring to Jowy's multiple family member post earlier, Jeane from suikoden 1 is the same Jeane as in suikoden 2, i have yet to finish 3 and 4. But in suikoden 1, she's recruited in Antei rune shop. In suikoden 2, her 108 star ending note says she returned to Antei. I think Jeane is the same person in all the games. Jeane and Viki serves to provide the unqiue function of suikoden games which are Runes and Teleportation. There are item and armor shops in other games, but not runes And teleportation. Who wouldn't want to be in a bath scene with Jeane and Viki? woohooooo
Strategy is the key to victory!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

We don't know if the Jeane(s) from the first two games are the same person.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

but the 108 Star ending note on Jeane in suiko 2 was that she returned to Antei from suikoden 1
Strategy is the key to victory!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

OK, my mistake.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

Furthermore, Jeane is exactly looking the same in SII ! Both her portrait and her sprite are exactly similar.
Well, in the end I should have dated Tir before the end of the war...
Hash

Post by Hash »

Until Konami blatantly states as fact that there are a lot of Jeanes all over the world, there's no reason whatsoever to think she's not the same person throughout the whole series.

SIV Jeane even looks the same as the SI one, only better drawn and portrayed in-game. Her basic design has never changed, only with the natural evolution from 2D to 3D, different artists, various outfits, etc.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

I think it would be rater stupid and well, childish if there is a million jeane's. To much "poke a mon"

It sounds like Viki some how knows her when they take a bath and that they have been in a bath before. I still goin strong with the time travelling thing or maybe a paralel universe where both Viki and Jeane is from where time dont go.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Until Konami blatantly states as fact that there are a lot of Jeanes all over the world, there's no reason whatsoever to think she's not the same person throughout the whole series.
No reason to think that?She DID say that there where multiple Jeanes however I don't really like it it HAS been said by Konami and we have reason to think that.However it has not been totally confired.Wich sucks.
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

That's weird though... all those Jeane's... unless it's a Hikusaak thing where someone decided to make many Jeane clones.
"Oh my! A giant woman."
"What did you just call me?"
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Ska_Kitti wrote:That's weird though... all those Jeane's... unless it's a Hikusaak thing where someone decided to make many Jeane clones.
Clones? What next? Maccabunis Space Rocket center in Harmonia?

Well, Sadly, she could be a clone but thats just lame.
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

I'm hoping the same thing. Since Konami has been holding us up for several years on the Jeane story, they better make up for it.
"Oh my! A giant woman."
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Ska_Kitti wrote:I'm hoping the same thing. Since Konami has been holding us up for several years on the Jeane story, they better make up for it.
And they better make it a damn good one, like with the Yuber and Peshmerga story. Not only something, They where just normal men hunting each other and Jeane's was a family of clones or something,
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

Well Konami hasn't let us down yet. They did us good so far with providing us a nice undiscovered world to go through (Sindar, Kanakan, Harmonia, etc.). If such characters like Viki, Jeane, Yuber and Pesmerga can stand through at least three games and still keep us hanging, I think they'll do good. It reminds me of the Esla/Clive storyline. Not so bad being span over at least two games.
"Oh my! A giant woman."
Hash

Post by Hash »

Well Konami hasn't let us down yet.
Excuse me? There is this game called Suikoden IV, made by Konami. No wonder you don't know about it, since it has been a major let down worldwide.
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

I've played all Suikoden games. In my opinion, they are all good. Your opinion, I respect, so don't you dare bash mine.
"Oh my! A giant woman."