Jeane's Secret

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
FireDragon

Post by FireDragon »

Is it possible that Jeane herself is a incarnation of a True Rune? Much like the Star Dragon Sword. Might explain her knowledge of runes :D Just a thought.

As far as it being a whole family of Jeanes, who knows? That is unoffical and they might change it down the road, they might go with that idea or go in a different direction with Jeane. Jeanes mystery also adds to her appeal.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

FireDragon wrote:Is it possible that Jeane herself is a incarnation of a True Rune? Much like the Star Dragon Sword. Might explain her knowledge of runes :D Just a thought.

That would mean that her agelessness stems from a True Rune, which isn't the case.
I hope everything is going delicious.
jowy blight

Post by jowy blight »

my QS is still alive i think no one answer in this QS because i leave this site from long time but i return now.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Possible, but not probable.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

FireDragon wrote:Is it possible that Jeane herself is a incarnation of a True Rune? Much like the Star Dragon Sword. Might explain her knowledge of runes :D Just a thought.

As far as it being a whole family of Jeanes, who knows? That is unoffical and they might change it down the road, they might go with that idea or go in a different direction with Jeane. Jeanes mystery also adds to her appeal.
You people are killing me is hopeless any more, and I never heard a True Rune to have runes on it, the Zodiac sword didn't have ordinary or lesser runes on it, Jeane does, not that it makes any difference, and what SARS said is that is not necessary that is the same Jeane in each Suikoden, as is not necessary the to be a different one I say.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

How possible is that? that Jeane is an incarnation of a true rune? thats just as well as saying she has a true rune, which she doesnt as confirmed, right?
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
FireDragon

Post by FireDragon »

Wow I just said it was a possible theroy, whats with all the SARS butt kissing? Frankly they can say what they want, till I see it in a Suikoden game its all theroy. Heres one for you, maybe SARS said that cause they have no clue what they are gonna do with Jeane and might possible change their mind with her later. I was just using my imagination a little I apologize for thinking for myself and will from here on out conform to everything SARS says.

As far as how can she be an incarnation of a rune....read the character profile for the Star Dragon Sword on this site. The sword itself claimed to be an incarnation of the Night Rune. Frankly I liked my theory a lot better than "old woman" and a genetically identicall family line all named Jeane. (Jowy had it right possible but not probable, as so far all theories posted seem to be)

Never said this was the actuall case with Jeane, in fact no matter what is said in these forums is gonna unravel the mystery of Jeane, you can talk all you want or tell people their wrong all you want. Fact is you don't all know yourselves. I don't know, you don't know, and SARS doesn't know. All we can do here is speculate and come up with some interesting theories. Like I stated earlier till its in a game its up for grabs, SARS be damned.

Once again sorry for letting this game inspire creativity and imagination I will now go watch some reality TV for a while and come back with some dull, one dimensional line of thinking which is more SARS compatible for the rest of ya
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Personaly I'm not always one to agree with some of SARS views as some people would know, but no doubt the man knows his stuff, SARS knows all the official information that has been released and his theories are based on that, however I don't remember him saying anything definate about Jeane except for what Konami have said and that is her agelessness is not caused by a True Rune nor has she anything to do with a True Rune. Please feel free to be creative, but no point in disputing the facts.

People on suikox were speculating that Jeane being a Jinn. I always thought that Jeane sounded like Genie, most people think that genies are confined to a lamp and they grant wishes. I typed it in at dictionary.com. Here are the relevant results.

ge·nie
n.
1. A supernatural creature who does one's bidding when summoned.
2. A jinni.

[French génie, spirit, from Latin genius, guardian spirit. See genius.]

genie

n : (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals [syn: jinni, jinnee, djinni, djinny]

jin·ni or jin·nee also djin·ni or djin·ny
n. pl. jinn, also djinn (jn)

In Muslim legend, a spirit often capable of assuming human or animal form and exercising supernatural influence over people.

[Arabic jinn, demonic, demon, from jinn, demons, from janna, to cover, conceal. See gnn in Semitic Roots.]

jinni

n : (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals [syn: genie, jinnee, djinni, djinny]

I'm thinking, Yuber was summoned. Maybe there is a connection there.

Look at what it says: A spirit taking human form and exercising supernatural influence over people. This might explain Kidd and Richmond's reactions when they try to investigate Jeane, also how the men on Na-Nal react to her, but no surprise there considering how she looks.

What do you think about this theory.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Nice and thought out; I like it.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Jowy Atreides wrote: The theory I was responding to was jowy blight's, not yours. We know that Jeane's agelessness isn't related to a True Rune, which is something SARS has confirmed. I wouldn't really call it butt-kissing, but he does know things only stated in Japanese so pretty much whatever he says would be just as good as fact.
Eh Jowy man I now know that SARS knows most things than any Suikoden fan I've met but I do not take his word as the holy grail, SARS is a human like the rest of us, if I have a reason to doubt him I will, in the case of Konami confirming I wont because I guess someone with the knowledge of Japanese could just come out say is wrong and is rather obsolete and makes sense, if SARS comes out and say that Yuber has like five True Runes for no reason are you going to say ok? I'm going to say Why? Where? How?

So if things are unclear I want to know the source of the info which is usually provided by SARS anyway so no problem there, once I manage to comprehend and master the Japanese language I will be able to go deep to Suikoden lore to confirm some things my self, but until then I trust other people that do know the language to provide me the info...

As for SARS theories they are just like yours and mine, most of the times they make more sense because of his access in more information than us, but in essence theories are only that theories, they have no weight until Konami confirms things.

And I didn't get the chance to say so in Suikox but I like the Gini theory though Jeane always sounded Jeane to me, but someone else later made me thing it was Jean as in Jean Reno but IV corrected that, I would like if that is the case but what difference does it make, is all in the business hands of Konami.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Vextor is also a human being, hence the diction "pretty much".
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkWizard

Post by DarkWizard »

I have two theories:

1. She is a succubus. Her attractiveness is a trait of succubus' and the Charm Rune can indicate that she is one. Also she tells Koroku how she might scare people during his POV, and naturally, some may be scared of a succubus after hearing what one does to men.

2. She is an extra-dimensional being from one of the Million Worlds. Seeing how Viki has that bath scene with Jeane, and it seems that she can teleport to various places in space, she might have met Jeane's true form.
creativerealms

Post by creativerealms »

Personally I like that Banished Goddess theory from a few pages back.
striker

Post by striker »

Iv'e got a theory,but it sounds stupid.Let's say that she was trying to create a new rune,possibley greater then a true rune.She could have been trying to create an ultimite water rune.while trying to combine 2 flowing runes,something backfired,and a healing spell granted her immortality.I know that it sounds stupid,but it might be a small possibilitie.
RiouXEilie supporter.It was true love when the first knife missed.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Really, Is time travel avaliable?

I always thought that Windy time travelled in Suikoden 1.

Maybe Jeane and Viki are from the future and cant get back or something since Viki sneeses allways and send them of to new continents and areas.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.