Manga

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Teck

Re: Manga

Post by Teck »

I read metric crap tons of manga, seriously.... Here's a link to a site I use to catalog what I am reading or have read....

http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html ... &list=read

that link shows the sickeningly long list of series I'm CURRENTLY reading.... It's depressing really, I spend more time reading manga than gaming these days....
She walks in beauty like the night, of cloudless climes and starry skies.... - Lord George Gordon Noel Byron
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

I recently saw the Fullmetal Alchemist movie. Best. Movie. Ever.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Since the last time I've posted in here..I've bought and read the entire 11 volumes of the Suikoden III manga.

Loved them.

I want to find Blood+
I love that anime. It's my favorite.
I also love Full Metal Alchemist.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Fullmetal Alchemist is awesome. Suikoden 3 is good even though it isn't my favorite.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

It is awesome.

Suiko3 wasn't my favorite at first because whenever i get a new game I play it with "drunk goggles" on. I don't pay attention to anything. But after replaying it I enjoyed it. And the manga rocks. It's actually a lot more detailed then the game and I found myself wishing someone of the storyline was featured in the game.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Suikoden 3 isn't the best one, but it would make sense that they would want to make a manga out of that one. It's hard to make a good story out of main characters that don't talk.

However (somehow holding in my inner scream) on www.mangafox.com some genius made/translated a Suikoden 2 manga. I'm currently blowing my way through it.
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

Suikoden III manga is COOL....... :lol:
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
Viorica

Post by Viorica »

My current favorite manga titles are Blade of the Immortal, Vampire Knight, and Detroit Metal City. I also like Korena manhwa titles such as Legend, Demon Diary, and Angel Diary.
Thiamor

Post by Thiamor »

I'm actually getting a Manga made. My favorite(s) are Bleach, FMA, and Trigun series.
DoReMi_Vampire

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

I'm currently mostly reading Berserk, Claymore, Gantz and Franken Fran that would probaly be among my top 10 mangas if I ever made a list.

I'm also following some of the big shounen-series like Naruto, which I really like. Then we also have Bleach that I just hate at the moment, but I also hate stopping midway into any story so I'll probably keep checking it from time to time in case it gets better.

I also like almost anything made by Urasawa Naoki - Billy Bat, Pluto, 20th Century Boys, Monster et.c

There are a few that I'd like to get into but haven't had the time to:
Gintama - though I think it might be better to just watch the hilarious anime instead.
Soul Eater - I just can't help but feel that the ending in the anime-version Sucked!
Nabari no Ou - Same with this one, wanted to check if the ending is different from the anime.
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

In the last few months, I've read a much wider variety of series.
My current favorite is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I also love Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Hetalia, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and a few others.
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

Bleach is like the best manga ever.Why?Because its the cheapest manga in my country,that's why! :roll:
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

I just ordered a few of the volumes for Suikoden III,totally in love with them so far,I'm planning on getting the rest soon. I love how detailed it is and how much more it goes into character depth.
Also,I started reading suikoden II on mangafox so that's been fun.

Other than that I've read FMA and Fruit Basket.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

FYI most of the Suikoden III manga can be found on mangafox.com! Volums 1-6 and 11 (the last) are available. it's worth reading the first 6 volumes; i ended up purchasing the full set after discovering how rare they are (since Tokyopop got out of the manga business).
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

KFCrispy wrote:FYI most of the Suikoden III manga can be found on mangafox.com! Volums 1-6 and 11 (the last) are available. it's worth reading the first 6 volumes; i ended up purchasing the full set after discovering how rare they are (since Tokyopop got out of the manga business).
I did catch that,and I've read a bit of it and loved it as I expected,though for my own strange reasons I still want physical copies. Collectors bug I suppose haha
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455