Soul Eater (anime / manga)

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Soul Eater (anime / manga)

Post by KFCrispy »

anybody following this Squeenix anime/manga? i've been watching the anime and it's addicting (great music, btw). the first couple episodes are kinda stupid/boring, as the series introduces the characters and their personality quirks/history, but the plot itself is interesting. i definitely get annoyed when the main characters screw up because of their obsessions (Death the Kid....) but i suppose that keeps the series light-hearted.........

"baka!"
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Soul Eater (anime / manga)

Post by patapi »

Honestly, but I haven't check this one out. I saw its cover once though, but I thought it sounds a bit like Bleach or D.Gray-man or some other shinigami shenanigans.

SquareEnix is now lifting the "Soul Eater" name from Suikoden, huh.

Might check this out, as long as this doesn't last beyond my personal maximum of 52 episodes.
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

Haven't checked it yet, but I do know that there's a Soul Eater game coming to PSP soon.
Formerly known as: Gothann
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah there is a DS game, Wii game, and a PSP/PS2 game according to gamefaqs. not much info, except some screenshots of the DS game that looks rather pathetic.

update: actually, IGN has screenshots and some videos for all of the games. the PS2/PSP one looks like a fighting game (MEH) while the Wii looks like a Kingdom Hearts clone (and early shots i saw somewhere else of the DS version looked like a really crap KH clone).
Kagiya

Post by Kagiya »

I'm still watching the anime. Are you quoting Excalibur there? Man, that thing is annoying. The facial expression of those suffering his presence is priceless though.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Excalibur is hilarious!