new question about chapter 5

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
psyqo

Post by psyqo »

hi everyone

i chose geddoe as flame champion in chapter 4
and when the chapter 5 comes, i had to choose between hugo's, geddoe's and chris' point of view (PÖV)
i chose geddoe's one, as he is my flame champion
i was curious, so i restarted the game and chose chris' POV, but the chapter as beginning the same way, with sebastian asking geddoe if he wanted to rest
so are there any differences between the three POVs ?
Last edited by psyqo on Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

The only difference is that the Four Destroyers call the person you chose to wield the True Fire Rune, the Flame Champion. Other than that, the storyline is always Geddoe, then Chris, and lastly Hugo.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Karthur

Post by Karthur »

Also, your choice will affect who fights whom at the end of the game.

If Chris is FC, Hugo will fight Sarah and Geddoe will fight Yuber.
If Hugo is FC, Chris will fight Sarah and Geddoe will fight Yuber.
If Geddoe is FC, Chris will fight Sarah and Hugo will fight Yuber.

(If you want a nice cut scene and a challenging fight, bring Chris and her default party--including Louis--to fight Sarah.)
Celsis

Post by Celsis »

there are a few differences, like the ones previous people have mentioned, and *these can be hints to spoilers* also if you beat the game with each character's default (if you will) party, there will be an extra small cut scene during the end, also the same goes for when you first enter the last area, you'll have a cut scene then, I shouldn't go into too much detail on that though. The general ending will be different, but yet the same as well. Since the ending is somewhat the same, you are looking at your Flame Champions point of view, so things will be different obviously. Also, during the stars of destiny list of what happens to every star afterward, there are a few differences in the description of certain characters as well, and the very last picture will be according to who you picked. To put that all simply, the ending will be a bit different ^_^;;

Generally, the plot will go on exactically the same, but acording to whichever Flame Champion you pick, the others will take their places, such as what Kaurther said about fighting Yuber and Sarah. But, if something is shown only to that one particular Flame Champion, for a certain reason, then only that character will see what happens, so you'd miss it if you were not that Flame Champion, but don't worry too much about it =p. It'll all go according to who's Flame Champion.
psyqo

Post by psyqo »

ChristianSoldier > what you're saying is whoever the FC is and whoever i chose at the beginning of the chapter 5, the chapter 5 will always be geddoe's POV then chris' and hugo's, the three in one row ?

Karthur > i just finished upgrading everyone's weapons, now i can go to le buque to save the villagers...as you see i'm at the very beginning of chapter 5

Celsis > i forgot to keep a savegame at the beginning of chapter 5 :/ and when i saw how it started, i was a little astonished, that's why a asked this question
but i hope i see each characters history and ending because i kept a savegame juste before the FC choice
i chose chris first but it sounds so uneasy to me, i stopped there with her, and picked geddoe who is more qualified and legitimate than her, i think
i will finish her story though, and then i'll do hugo story, the best choice as a successor in my opinion
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

psyqo wrote:ChristianSoldier > what you're saying is whoever the FC is and whoever i chose at the beginning of the chapter 5, the chapter 5 will always be geddoe's POV then chris' and hugo's, the three in one row ?
Yep.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
psyqo

Post by psyqo »

i beat luc's army at brass castle and at the entrance of the ceremional site
can you just tell me if it's the right time to level up characters ? or i ca wait a little longer ?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you now have access to the Ceremonial Site, which has the highest level common enemies in the game.. it's your call
Duke

Post by Duke »

i think that the person you select in chapter 5 means that that person must always be on your team and you cant take them off.
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

or it could just be a plot break letting you know that all 3 heros are going to do seprate missions to lose there runes