DS - FFIII

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

DS - FFIII

Post by Oppenheimer »

So I got Final Fantasy III for the DS. Annoyingly you have to send mail to another person who has FFIII in order to unlock the final dungeon and the secret job. Well, none of my friends have the game. Would anyone care to help me and give me their friend code so that I can unlock the stuff? You can PM it to me if you don't want everyone in the world seeing it.
Pollensalta

Re: DS - FFIII

Post by Pollensalta »

how do I get to the friend code?

I HATE FF3 ON THE DS omgggg
Purr.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

You should get one by talking to the Mog and connecting to Wi-Fi.

I haven't really gotten around to playing this game yet... and I have the EU version and from what it looked like on GameFAQ's EU only works with other EU codes but it doesn't hurt to try.

1504 2905 7760
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Yeah, if you already have the Wii fi connector thing for your computer (I got mine for my Wii) then you talk to mog and select the Wii Fi symbol and eventually it says "What's my friend code?" and you click that.

I'll give it a try Raww. Thanks.

Oh and the game is reaaaaally hard. I often walk into a dungeon am doing fine, then suddenly I get a back attack or run into one random enemy who clobbers me. Or I get all the way to the boss and he clobbers me and I have to start over (and loose all that experience). It needs a FFVI system where you keep experience even if you die.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

I have FF3, its alot fun so far. then again I have'nt been playing it much. Im only at the part where you go to that town with the ghost that looks like a gingerbread man. So I only played it abou 45 minutes or so. I'll comment more when I play it more.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I think I need your code as well or it won't work. I'm pretty sure you can't send me anything unless I have your code in my Adress book as well.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

My code is 279277912577. I tried entering yours and it just said "there's an error in your code" whatever that means.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Yeah, it's like I suspected, the EU version won't communicate with the US one. Your code gives the same error when I input it.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Thanks for trying anyway Raww.

Anyone else with a US version? Pollen? you know you want to get the game out again even though you hate it. All I have to do is send you 7 messages to unlock all the stuff.