[Character List] Bug Reports

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Nash is only marked down as being in SIII when he's also in both gaidens.
Quing

Post by Quing »

Snowe and Lazlo don't have information for their role in Suikoden Tactics, but they can be recruited. Just letting you know.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

In the character list, when I was looking up profiles, I found that Lucia was only listed as being in S3, when she was clearly in S2 as well, even though she was a villian. Is this an error, or is it only for playable characters, thanks.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Lilly Pendragon's pictures, when you try to click on the thumb nails only give an error message.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Quing wrote:Snowe and Lazlo don't have information for their role in Suikoden Tactics, but they can be recruited. Just letting you know.
Coop and Lalacle are missing too. Lalacle is New Game+ character only, but Coop automatically joins.
"C'mon, Jeane! The ugly stick had its way with you! Admiiiiiiiiiit it!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Oppenheimer wrote:Lilly Pendragon's pictures, when you try to click on the thumb nails only give an error message.
Actually all thumbnails are giving an error message, not just Lilly's. It appears as if none of the big pictures can be looked at.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I had the same problem as Oppenheimer.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

When clicking an image it will open a new window and resizes it, but when using Firefox it opens a new tab instead but still resizes which makes it a bit annoying to have to resize every time to read the website.

Killey's info seems to have an undefined marker in [City-States of Jowston:Dunan] I'm guessing it's supposed to show up as one and link to the entry?

There's also some incorrect info, in Killey's profile it lists being able to recruit him by bringing Lorelai to him in South Window. Doesn't work, only bringing Killey to recruit Lorelai give any results which isn't listed in her entry. Guessing someone confused the two.

In Graham Cray's info the succession of the Rune of Punishment is wrong, as in the True Rune section.
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

I figured out how to avoid the window resizing client-side, for those interested.

This trick only works in Firefox and must be done by the person browsing, not the webmaster (duh).

In Firefox 2
Go to Tools --> Options... --> Content --> See the check for "Enable JavaScript"? Go to the "Advanced" button to its right --> Uncheck "Allow scripts to resize windows"

Something similar must exist for Internet Explorer, actually.
Formerly known as: Gothann
MaskedBishop

Re: [Character List] Bug Reports

Post by MaskedBishop »

Even though it says in his bio:
He has fought at least since the [Dunan] Unification War, where he tells Lucia to retreat during the Unification Army's siege on the [Highland]-occupied Muse
it does not list the Dunan Unification War in the events her participated in, only the second fire bringer war.
Mystical

Post by Mystical »

This might be pointless, but I see no harm in mentioning it.

In Babbage's recruitment guide:
How to Recruit: After recruiting Sorensen and Lymsleia's coronation, look at the Gear Room in the HQ (HQ has upgraded along with coronation scene). Go back to Babbage's office, talk to him, and bring him to the gears. Leave the HQ and return, then
return to the Gear Room. Babbage will join there.
You must bring Sorensen to the Gear Room, take him to Babbage's office, talk to Babbage and bring him to the gears, etc.
The guide doesn't say that you must have Sorensen in your party.

Sorry if this was of no importance. Keep up the good work.
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

Er...I don't know if anyone said this before, but in Chisato's Recruitment Guide is a little wrong. See:
After the coronation ceremony/HQ upgrade (combined scene), while on Nirva Island, trigger the handpuppet scene by approaching Chisato and the crowd of children. After the lighthouse event you can ask her to join.
Well, not exactly after the lighthouse event, but you have to go with Bernadette after the coronation, and then you'll have to approach the guards in the right corner, and see the scene with the pirates. And then, you have to talk to Chisato and ask for her help. Then, go back to the guards and watch the scene. After this you can ask her to join. Another point is that "After the Coronation" is after the lighthouse event, and it doesn't make sense on this text. Well, I think that's it.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it's been a while, but don't you go to Nirva Island before the coronation ceremony?
i think the order is..
-visit Nirva Island for the first time, see her show and talk to her.
-come back to Nirva Island after the coronation ceremony to recruit her?
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

I think there's something wrong with Valeria's page. Clicking on it resets me back to the A list. And her icons don't show up.
Quing

Post by Quing »

Agares' page links to S3 Sarah instead of to Sara Blight.

Also, I don't know if you want this, but seeing as how you have other non-important characters, you are missing Kyo (a guy from Lelcar who gets kidnapped and forced into the army).