Tucking In One's Shirt

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Jowy Atreides

Re: Tucking In One's Shirt

Post by Jowy Atreides »

That's just how the language evolved.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Oppenheimer wrote:Front tuck? As in tucking the front and not the back? I don't think I've ever seen that done.
Yeah, that's exactly what it is. It looks completely retarded. Just go the you local mall and look for the preppy kids. They're the ones that usually do it(along with the popped collars)
PSN: FreshMetal80
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Ohhh, I think I know what you mean, they have a belt on and they tuck in the front to show off their belt right? I think I've seen that now, the preppy kids. Seems rather silly.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

I've seen that as well, I think they do it to show off some kind of flashy beltbuckle or something. I think it's some kind of new trend or fashion statement. Ofcourse, I only see preppy kids or wiggers as some would call it, wear them.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

I tuck in my T-shirts and wear a belt most of the time.

When I'm just lounging about, maybe not. But I could be wearing anything while lounging anyway.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

depends.

If i have a vest over it, I sometimes don't tuck it in. . .mainly because my shirts aren't usually that long.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

I only ever tuck in when I wear a suit, which is basically funerals and job interviews. Don't wear one for work.
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

I hate tucking my shirt in. I had to do it in school... I'm fat and it just looks stupid. And I was heavier in high school than I am now. I used to wear my sweatshirt over my regular shirt even in the summer to hide it.