MusiC--->Matisyahu

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
ShonnyS

MusiC--->Matisyahu

Post by ShonnyS »

what do u think about the style that this man is using for his music?, i really like it, that rock-reggae its cool...
the lyrics tell histories about their nation and want they believe. and i respect that... im from colombia so i dont know all about the relationship between jews and americans so...
i want to know why most of the people on the united states dont like jews(i say this because i've seen some things on tv).
if i tell the true i've never heard of US history, sorry... :?

well getting' back to the main idea what do u think about his music style, do you like it? or you dont even bother to hear because he's jew???
sorry my english isn't perfect
Michael Easton

Re: MusiC--->Matisyahu

Post by Michael Easton »

ShonnyS wrote:i want to know why most of the people on the united states dont like jews(i say this because i've seen some things on tv).
Where exactly did you hear this?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I think he's annoying, but I could care less about his ethnicity/religion.

There are a number of fringe groups in American society that don't like Jews, such as the Aryan Nations and the Ku Klux Klan, but together these groups represent less than a percent of a percent of Americans. They receive a lot of airplay because of their remarks, but their membership is extremely limited, and most Americans don't care much either way about Jews.

We also have the most Jews outside of Israel, so it'd be difficult to hate them efficiently.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

He's decent, but from what I've heard, he's not that good of a singer. He's very original, though.