Who is Troy????????

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
RENEGADE C.I.A SOLDIER

Who is Troy????????

Post by RENEGADE C.I.A SOLDIER »

:D Hello all, im really interested to know,if anyone has any information on Troy from S4, other then what we learn from the game it self.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Not much is known about Troy except for what we learn in the game. More information may have been given in the novels, but I'm not sure.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Yeah as Iris said not much known but below is link to known information listed at SuikoSource.

Troy @ SuikoSource
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

I really enjoyed Troy, I thought that they could've been more detail on him. =( Maybe even a appearance in tactics, him as a playable character would've been awesome.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

A reference was made to his "Child of the Sea God" nickname by one of the people at Graska, if that's worth anything.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Now that you mention it, I do remember someone mentioning him in Graska, still it would be unique to play him as a character in tactics, oh well. You can't always get what you want.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden