Timeline and Character Ages [Question]

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Greywolf

Timeline and Character Ages [Question]

Post by Greywolf »

Hi there. I need to know something pretty obscure, and I was hoping someone could help me. I've played Suik I, II and III, and have the rest. I have recently replayed the first two, but it turned out I lost the third, and right now I am waiting for my replacement to get here, so I can't continue playing. My question is, if a Suik character was born in 431, how old would they be by the end of the fifth game? By the end of the second, they're 30 years old, but I don't know the timeline for the rest of the series. Many thanks.

Specific topic titles, mmkay? -p
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

The fifth game takes place in the year 449. There's a timeline you could check out here:

http://www.suikosource.com/history/timeline/
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

The timeline changes in Suiko 4 and 5, 5 being the furthest back and 4 taking place right before Suikoden 1
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

Sorry about not naming the topic properly.

So, the third game is the most advanced storyline at the year 475... Thanks muchly, that's what I needed to know. The character would be 44 years old.
Raging Barows Brat

Post by Raging Barows Brat »

The timeline changes in Suiko 4 and 5, 5 being the furthest back and 4 taking place right before Suikoden 1
Actually that's backwards. Suikoden IV is the furthest back. Suikoden V happens much later, only a few years before Suikoden I. And Eroschilles already pointed to the timeline. ;)

This is actually in the wrong thread altogether I think. I believe this should be under one of the actual game topics, like plot/character or geography/history questions threads.
Alcholism is a disease, but it's like the only disease that you can get yelled at for having. "Dammit, Otto, you're an alcoholic." "Dammit, Otto, you have lupus." One of those two doesn't sound right. --Mitch Hedberg
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

lol no wonder I thought the guys at konami had lost it. Thanks for the correction. Anyway the thread is'nt doing any harm
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.