Hard Time With Nameless Urn

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
NameSake

Hard Time With Nameless Urn

Post by NameSake »

Hey,

I'v beaten Suikoden when I first got it, way back in 1997, loved the game but flew by the game not realizing all there was to do and offer. Now I'v went back to get all 108 stars and all I need is Jabba, but I had a Nameless urn and "give up" option on it! Am I lost or can multiple Urns be found in the game?
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

There are multiple urns in the game. Just keep looking, you'll find it.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
NameSake

Post by NameSake »

Thank you,

I'v spent the last 45 mins in Scarletica, near Dragon's Den, near Scarletica. I am in the final stage of the game, I have to do "Final battle" and fight Barb. Do you think that could limit the Urn drops?
Chris_Lightfellow

No. Fight enemies in Milich's old domain. Look for the Holly Fairies. They're the ones that drop Nameless urns.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

NameSake

Post by NameSake »

=:) Thank you! heh. and BTW...Suikoden is best game over..now that I'v replayed it with time and care...
NameSake

Post by NameSake »

That Soneire right?
Chris_Lightfellow

No, well it's in the same area. Stay in the field and wander around until you find it.

Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

NameSake wrote:Thank you,

I'v spent the last 45 mins in Scarletica, near Dragon's Den, near Scarletica. I am in the final stage of the game, I have to do "Final battle" and fight Barb. Do you think that could limit the Urn drops?
Shame.

You'll only get 107 stars.

Unless you're earlier than I'm inferring you are.
NameSake

Post by NameSake »

=:( I can still wander around and fight, and I'v spent about 2 hours looking for it and still not gotten one.

So you think my far advancement into the game could stop me from getting the the Nameless Urn?
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Oh no, it's still possible.

However, you've probably gone past the scene to ressurect Gremio. Thus meaning you can only get 107 stars.
NameSake

Post by NameSake »

What Scene is to ressurect Gremino? If I talk Mathiu thats when we go to "The Final Battle" army vs Army. Am I pre-scene or Post Scene?
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Well, have you talked to Mathiu and responded with "March to the capital"?
NameSake

Post by NameSake »

Nope, I haven't..not yet. Im saved right before...
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Ah.

I assumed wrong, forgive me.

Gremio's still within your reach.
NameSake

Post by NameSake »

So if I can manage to get the Urn without going crazy, go recruit Jabba, then go talk to Mathiu, do the "Final Battle" go beat Barbrossa, I'll get the good ending? =: )