[Guide] List of MISSABLE characters

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

You can still get them even if you kill them, you just have to wait for them to reappear. You also don't need cornelius in your party to see them. You just need him to recruit (and an empty party slot).
Tenguman

Post by Tenguman »

Out of all the things I've tried to do,getting the Do-Re-Mi's to join has been the hardest! I always encounter them when I don't have Cornelio ,and when I do I never see any of them. Really frustrating! Is there an easier way to go about it? lol
LoganAlpha30X13

Post by LoganAlpha30X13 »

The easiest way to find them is to first find out where they are, then get Cornelio in your party, go back to where you found them and just keep fighting around until they show back up and you recruit them, that's how I did it and I have them all. Bye.

P.S.-I didn't put the part about David Hashlehoff, someone else did that, I ended my post with I'll go // now(but without most of the spaces and the //). and then someone changed it probably thinking that it was funny.
Last edited by LoganAlpha30X13 on Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Awww that's so sweet.

Anyway, all you have to do is walk in a circle in the area where indicated that the Do-Re-Mi's appear with Cornelius in your party. Try putting on a Greater Fire Fly rune to get more monsters to attack you.
lucreborn

Re: List of MISSABLE characters

Post by lucreborn »

-Eresh
(If you get Euram)
Well its not really missable is it :S i mean no matter who you recruit in these two your not missing out on anything since they occupy the same star right?
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
LoganAlpha30X13

Yeah Eresh and Euram occupy the same star, so if you get one of them then you can't get the other. I got Eresh, after all having her is the only way that you can get back all of the way down into those ruins in the Big Hole to fight that flaming horse and other creatures.
I'll/ go /now.........................
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

Actually, as has been pointed out elsewhere, if you haven't got Euram yet you can *temporarily* pick up Eresh and go down and loot the ruins for treasure and experience. As long as you don't fight the boss at the end, you can just walk back out; Eresh will leave your party at the exit, and you can then recruit Euram if you want to. The only treasure you have to miss if you want to get Euram is the not-terribly-useful epic that you get from beating the boss.
Sun of a Studio

Post by Sun of a Studio »

Yeah I'm having a problem finding Eresh. I've been all through the cave, been to every last inch of the ruins and even wondered around the little pond at the opening of the big hole, I can't find her. Jeane has already written me a letter about "The Secret", I just need the location that you find her at. In the game I'm right before the part where you choose to defend Lordlake or Lelcar and flee the hq. Thanks.
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan
LoganAlpha30X13

To find Eresh you have to take Jeane with you and go to the Big Hole, she can be in your party or in your Entourage, those that come with you but don't fight and can be switched in whenever you want, otherwise you can't get Eresh.

P.S.-Eresh is standing towards the end of that first tunnel portion.
I'll/ go /now.........................
Sun of a Studio

I know Jeane has to be with me, but I still can't find Eresh. I'm in the big hole with Jeane at the exact point you mentioned, and unless she's playing hide and seek, she's not there.
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

At the far end of the tunnel, right before you'd go to the screen with the Armes ruins?

If you've got Jeane, and you've had the note, and you haven't recruited Euram (shouldn't be possible at your point in the game anyway), and she's still not there, then the only thing I can think of is perhaps you're at a plot point that doesn't allow recruiting. So, maybe try doing the next battle and then go back?
Sun of a Studio

Yeah I got her yesterday, had to recruit the Dragon Calvary and the subsequent battle after.
LadyChris

Post by LadyChris »

is urda/isato/haswar missable? i take urda and then the other two never appear in lunas when i go. they do always say it's surrounded by soldiers.
Valixian

Post by Valixian »

unfortunately YES :(
"Real Knowledge is to know the innocence of everyone"
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Who leads the Prince in their absence?
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.