Saved Game Files.

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
danwoodfield

Saved Game Files.

Post by danwoodfield »

Hi there guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I got Suikoden 3 about a week ago and have been thoroughly enjoying it and taking my time with it.

I finished chapter two for all three main characters and then started on chapter 3 with Chris.

I had just finished the little scenraio with Kidd and had recruited him to the stars, tried to save, and my memory card corrupted on me.

I have lost about 30 plus hours of gaming (I like to take my time), and am decidedly annoyed.

I have searched the internet for save files but can only find files for just before the end boss or after the end of chapter 1 only, or (v. annoyingly) all characters at the end of chapter 3.

Has anyone got a save file at the end of chapter 2 for all characters that they could upload for me.

I would be extremely grateful.

As much as i love the game i am annoyed enough to want to throw my ps2 in the bin right now, never mind go through the thirty hours of story i have already been through this week.

AARRGHHHHHH :x :x :x :x
Cheers.
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

is it because of your memory card error or wat ?
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

Do you have one of those MEGA Memory cards?? that have alot of files? I had one like that and it Got corrupted on me too.
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
danwoodfield

Post by danwoodfield »

fake_flame wrote:is it because of your memory card error or wat ?
.....I had just finished the little scenraio with Kidd and had recruited him to the stars, tried to save, and my memory card corrupted on me

I think i had already answered that one m8.

And no, its just your average memory card, which is now totally buggered.

Anyone help me at all??
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

I'm trying to advance my game on the Gamesave portion of this site, but I've been sidetracked with other projects. I'll try and get it up as soon as possible, but I can't guarantee it'll be really soon. Its rather far away, as I am Geddoe's chapter 1 and everybody's chapter 2 behind you.
danwoodfield

Post by danwoodfield »

KoRnholio wrote:I'm trying to advance my game on the Gamesave portion of this site, but I've been sidetracked with other projects. I'll try and get it up as soon as possible, but I can't guarantee it'll be really soon. Its rather far away, as I am Geddoe's chapter 1 and everybody's chapter 2 behind you.

No problem, take as long as you need.

Just keep me posted.

I haven't enjoyed an RPG as much as this since FF VII some six years ago or whatever it was, but the thought of starting again because of a corrupted memory card has me at a loss.

Thanx again, and remember, pls keep me posted. :D
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

It'll be even longer than I thought now, as I'm going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow. It would be much faster to do it yourself.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i just got Codebreaker and can transfer data onto a USB, then to my PC, then to you! i'll tell u what saves i have at the moment. i won't be playing through the game for a while though.

most likely i might only have a save for Chris chapter 1 completed with her at level 99 from that "trick", and the only other not-near-end save i have at the moment is beginning of Chapter 4 which might not help you.

UPDATE: yeah, that's all i got. if you want, PM me