Random Viki Teleport ... ?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
tomriddle

Random Viki Teleport ... ?

Post by tomriddle »

odd that i haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.. but I'm near the end of the game Plot information removed

anyhows im travelling all over so i go back to hq and ask viki to teleport me back to sol falena...

"Achooo... huh?" :arrow: :lol: :!:

and i end up in some clearing.. with a big tree.. and one chest (crap pale gate rune pc) and it's totally isolated, no way to walk out, no name, nothing...

lol@Achoo ^^ anyhows... anyone know how many random teleports viki has and how to trigger it? :shock:
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

viki's teleport mishaps are random, so far we only know of 2 in suikoden 5, the big tree and the locked room in your HQ
tomriddle

Post by tomriddle »

son_michael wrote:viki's teleport mishaps are random, so far we only know of 2 in suikoden 5, the big tree and the locked room in your HQ
what's in the locked room? o_O just so i don't go insane and ask her for a teleport 100x :lol:

also, know how to get to the western palace? :( i for some reaosn can't walk out of the western sol-falena area... hmm
killey

Post by killey »

Fortune Piece in the locked room and you get to the west palace via stormfist.
tomriddle

Post by tomriddle »

much thanks ^^ I already completed a fortune rune :(

oh well, hopefully she'll random achoo me :lol:
Buff

Post by Buff »

didn't know there was a locked door? looks like im going to be teleporting until i get that.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

from what i've read, the clearing has a Blinking Rune piece and nobody's found any special scenes with Viki in party, Lorelai, Zweig, Killey, Takamu.... etc. so it's probably just the chest.
Windspun_Monkey

Post by Windspun_Monkey »

I have played every single suikoden and the only one where I was ever accidently teleported to a wrong location was 3. Why does she hate me so much?
Hg_gt

Post by Hg_gt »

wow i didnt know there was any random tele's in this one. Only one i ever remember happening was the one in 2 where there was a TON of hot items up in the attic of an Inn or something

thanx for info! =)

Gt
adezero

Post by adezero »

there is random tele, but it's only available at the end of the game
tomriddle

Post by tomriddle »

Windspun_Monkey wrote:I have played every single suikoden and the only one where I was ever accidently teleported to a wrong location was 3. Why does she hate me so much?
what makes me laugh is that "Achoo!" is such a Viki trademark :lol: just to see her go, "Achoo.. huh?!" and you dissappear off to lord knows where :arrow: :lol: :twisted:
ComeBackKid

Post by ComeBackKid »

I know in S2 S3 you can be tele'd to the wrong spot. never encountered it in 1 or 4. good to know that i'll have to tele with viki another 200 times before i can get everything in this game.

oh, does S5 have the blinking mirror?
Can’t hold on to the thrill
So I hope you find your will to follow through
What we’ve invented, I am now ending
Hold on to who you love
We are tryin’ to blow like dust since we were young
The mornings over, the day is in full swing.
Desides

Post by Desides »

ComeBackKid wrote:oh, does S5 have the blinking mirror?
Of course. It's in the Important Items submenu.
The n00b Avenger

Post by The n00b Avenger »

I've heard people having problems triggering this. It's happened to me 5 times within the same 65 hour game.

It's nice when it first happens but then when it persists when you just want to go to the location you picked... >_>