healing support skill

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

healing support skill

Post by kenshindono »

hrm, i got that really irritating innkeeper in my party and stuck her in the reserve for the healing ability, thinking it would work like other suikdoen games and heal my guys at the end of the battle. I just realized though thats not how it works. Evidently you only heal at the end of a turn and only a little bit. You get absolutely no healing at the end of the battle. So if you pound out a few battles in one turn you will get no healing at any of those battles

that kinda sucks since i really use the healing abilities just to keep my chracters near their top hp when exploring. Its a huge pain using medicinne and magic. Does any character have a healing skill that actually works like it used to.. you know, work well.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Murads skill, it acts like the suiko 3 bath skill healing your party after a battle
BraveKing

Post by BraveKing »

I read it was like 30 or so precent
"Victory belongs......TO THOSE WITH COURAGE!!!!"-Guy Shishioh, GaoGaiGar
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

cool, i'll have to keep an eye out for him, that name doesn't sound familiar i dont think ive found him yet. Heh i was worried thered be no post battle heal and id be stuck with runes/mediciens for the whole game
sonic_Reaper

Post by sonic_Reaper »

Murad (Treatment) combined with Marina (Healing) is quite awesome however -- I wouldn't so easily disqualify Marina. Also, having high power attackers with Drain runes is awesome too, in combination with Murad and Marina.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Actually I found Marina very useful in keeping HP up. *shrug* It helped me alot in Doraat where you can't run from any battles. :shock:
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i equipped Hero and Lyon with Sunbeam Runes almost from the start of the game and stick them in the middle-front for True Men formation; they are the primary targets of enemies. the next two most attacked in True Men would be spots 3 and 5 (notice how it still pretty much treats the list of characters as pairs, 1/2 being the first column front/back, 3/4, 5/6)