Can someone help me?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
moonandstars262

Can someone help me?

Post by moonandstars262 »

how do I get the sea monster in Ceras Lake? I just got past the queen's war and I have Levi, since I heard you need him to get the sea monster. I also got Richard instead of the other guy.
Im kupo for kupo nuts!!!!
Sov_Rune

Post by Sov_Rune »

You should be able to get him now.

First, have you gotten Genoh? The big tortoise(sp?) looking guy at the Waterfall Basin. I think you need him first in order to get Byakuren.

Also, im not so sure if this is neccessary but you have to fight Byakuren twice too?. If its true then this is how mine went.

First time I fought her was after Nirva Island.

Second was after Queen's Campaign.
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

I just had to fight Byakuren once, but the thing is i did get Genoh before walking to the left side of the castle to meet Byakuren. ^^

I can't remember when it was though.
moonandstars262

Yeah i think I fought it after doraat and now I think I have to wait until the hq expands the final time to get it I dont have the turtle dude I got richard instead of him.
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

I guess Genoh might be quite important to trigger the recruitment of Byakuren because he is the only one who can understand what Byakuren is talking about.
moonandstars262

no you can use levi too I heard
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

Exit out of your base once it expands with Levi or Genoh recruited. Having them in your party might work better.
Feh
moonandstars262

yeah i did what you said but it didn't work
killey

Post by killey »

You exited towards Ceras Lake Ruins?
moonandstars262

yep both ways, the way by the boat dock and the way to the sindar ruins
Levi

Post by Levi »

If you're going to use Levi to get the sea monster, you might want to make sure he's in the neighborhood of Hero's level. This is necessary for to get Genoh, so it might be necessary for the sea monster.
Master

Post by Master »

while people say that the snake appears each time the hq expands... I am not really sure about it I fought Byakuren around the first time that I came to the castle and I fought it again right before leaving the HQ because of Sable and Estrise invasion. So normally there hadn't been any HQ upgrades even if it must be related somehow, it isn't totally. Just between each event walks on the bridge from time to time and some SoD sub events seem to block the recruitment of some others for a little while.
Kagome

Post by Kagome »

I never got to the Queen's war i'm still stuck in the Dawn Rune Cave(having to fight the 2 boota Bosses) they're really stong Magic&HP wise I can't beat them unless Gameshark.com makes codes already