Victory+ In Strategy Battles

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Serpent

Victory+ In Strategy Battles

Post by Serpent »

What are the requirements for one of these?
You can close your eyes from reality but not memories.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

im not sure but it seems if you just have minimal casualties you should always get it. i try to take a little dmg as possible and always follow the goals (i.e. retreating, pulling people somewhere, ect instead of just killing them all) and have never gotten anything other than victory +
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

I didn't even know Victory+ was something special. I just thought the "+" just added a design to the Victory screen. I have gotten every battle so far.

So I guess my tips would be always fight with units who are strong against the other unit. And save your charge and Cyclone and attacks like that if you ever get attacked by a unit that has an advantage over you. So that you wont lose any HP.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

I've only gotten Regular victory once, and it was when I was really pissed off at a...certain someone, and instead of just doing the objective, I annihilated them all.

Even tho I only had minimal losses, I didn't accomplish the objected of getting to point X from point Y, so I got Victory instead of Victory+

is the spoiler boxes broken for anyone else cause everytime I try to use them they don't do shoot?
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

You get a Victory+ if you reach and keep onto your actual goal as fast as possible.
Which means if the goal says "Get the Prince into place xy" then do that and only the things that are necessary to get there ( which means don't kill all enemies around first till the map is empty )

For some more tips about the War Strategy Battles, read the Old Book Vol. 9 which you can find in the Sticky list on the top.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

getting bonuses also contributes to getting victory+ but the real way is if you can minimize the damage to your units and preety much destroty the enemy units in a quick fahsion while completing the goal, that will guarantee you a victory+ all the time
Master

Post by Master »

my suggestion always come with a lot of healers, at least 3 or 4 units with recover 2/2 , the beaver unit with Fuwalawu with flowing rune (fully heal one ally), don't be too afraid to send the hero unit upfront the dawn rune litteraly obliterate every opponents in the way. Zerase rune archer unit is also very useful upfront just put some of the traders in her party such as Sairoh to get extra Star rune blast, rush her to the front lines and when you have 3 or 4 more ennemy units in your radius, blast them non stop with the star rune, you will pretty much kill all of them with 2 or 3 blasts of star rune...Beavers and Dragon Horse cavalry guarantees any naval battle victory.