Frustrated! 108 Star List

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Conundrum

Frustrated! 108 Star List

Post by Conundrum »

Hi guys, I read the stickies but I am asking people here who seen a complete and shorter list.

I am not looking to copy and paste and then find the parts that are missing and then put them in order.

Does anyone have a 108 star list that is in order to when you can meet them, that is very small to where I can print and it wont contain useless information like the 108 star guide at Gamefaqs.

If anyone seen a 108 Star Guide like this one please tell me, and also is sukiosource going to add their 108 list and how you can get them? sukiosource always has a short and sweet to the point information guide but I guess you guys are still playing it as well.

I've been debating on posting and asking a question here since the game came out but I avoid message boards like the plague in fear of 15 year old angst moderators who don't like questions.

Anyways please help me, someone :)
Kagome

Post by Kagome »

I dunno either i got my info from game faqs the good news is that you only have to o four SoD searchs starting when you get in rainwall. Bad news is over %50 of the characters are NPCs.
KoboldsRule

Post by KoboldsRule »

Not that I want to have a list of the SoDs just yet - I wanna look for them first - but I was wondering if there's a Tablet of the Stars out there someplace. I haven't found it yet; I'm a little ways past the coronation and was wondering if it and Leknaat are going to make an appearance in this game. I hope at least the Tablet shows up so I have an easier time keeping track of how many Stars I've found so far.
<tba>
xavion

Post by xavion »

A tablet will show up.
Levi

Post by Levi »

The official strategy guide outlines the relative order of the Stars of Destiny, but there's nothing online like that. I'm in the process of doing that right now.
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

Actually there is one. Eclesis's Character Guide on Gamefaqs pretty much shows the SoD's in the order of their availability.
KoboldsRule

oops

Post by KoboldsRule »

I think I made a mistake. I told Levi that no, he couldn't study the Dawn Rune. Does this mean I can't recruit him now? Cause I'm waaaay past that point now - I just finished the visit to the Twilight Forest.
<tba>
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

talk to him again, he will sense the twilight and star rune and he wil decide its best to stick with you
Master

Post by Master »

You can only recruit Levi after that the twilight rune has been used in war(Doraat Assault) for the first time for obvious spoilers not going to say by who.