killey

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

killey

Post by kenshindono »

so i hear killeys in this game as well as george. George was really good but killey wasn't that hot. i tried using him but he kinda fell into disuse, is he better in this one? i really liked his style a nd would like to give him a shot in this game. Hell maybe i'll do it even if hes not very good. i used Reinbach in IV despite his general suckiness
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Killey was much better than Georg in Suikoden II and Suikoden V, it is no different.

Whereas Georg is a pick-up-and-play character, Killey is a character that can be improved greatly through use of both Suikoden II and V's Rune System. Reinbach III is in the same camp as Killey even though there are not that many support runes in Suikoden IV.

Actually, in Suikoden V, you should use Killey, Georg, Lorelai, and Viki in the same party as they have a Co-op Attack together.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

This is a plot related question, not gameplay.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

*scratch head* i wasn't asking about plot, i was asking about their usefullness in game which i figgured is gameplay related. nice to know hes got a good co-op though, is he pretty usefull in this one then?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Ah, well you were a bit vague:
George was really good but killey wasn't that hot. i tried using him but he kinda fell into disuse, is he better in this one?
That could mean just about anything including personality which is plot related but I'll move it back as long as everyone talks soley about his statistical contributions.