Sound sets, window sets, etc.

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Jowy Atreides

Sound sets, window sets, etc.

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Just wondering if these sorts of items are included in the game. Someone mentioned a window dwarf, so I'm assuming yes for window sets too, but what about the other ones? Books are still around, as I've already seen, but what about sound sets? Are they still gone? How about things like livestock and seedlings?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The Window Sets and Sound Sets are back. Now with the addition of Voice Sets. Old Books are around too. The best part is the fact that all of them are available from treasure chests around the world, i.e. no more random and/or painful mini-games to hinder you from getting complete collections.

For the restaurant, you need to gather ingredients, fishes and seeds.

Apart from these, you will also hunt down items to unlock new Formations, Skill Levels and Legendary Skills.
Last edited by patapi on Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

patapi wrote:The best part is the fact that all of them available from treasure chests around the world, i.e. no more random and/or painful mini-games to hinder you from getting complete collections.
This is excellent news! :D Hopefully, this will be a trend that Konami keeps in all future Suikodens.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

K since this is an etc. thread i have a question will my favorite 3 dice game be back. and not the crudy suiko 4 one the oringinal where you can go double each turn and get alot of money. or am i out of luck thanks.
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

lucreborn wrote:K since this is an etc. thread i have a question will my favorite 3 dice game be back. and not the crudy suiko 4 one the oringinal where you can go double each turn and get alot of money. or am i out of luck thanks.
Chinchirorin is not bad. You'd think that they'd bring back Gaspar or someone of his calibre, but no. Not even a half-hearted attempt like Shilo from Suikoden II.
drbashir

Post by drbashir »

What do the "Voice sets" do?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Change the sound of the Hero's battle grunts.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Ugh, I love Chinchirorin and they didn't even include it.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Sound Sets are back
Please tell me that this changes that awful *GLANG* confirmation tone.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Yeah. The Sound Sets are for the menu sound. I'm not too fond of the available alternatives and I've never really been bothered by this "clang" sound, so I've not used them much.
Luc

Post by Luc »

Did they include any of the sound effects from Suikoden I-III and make them available to use as sound sets?
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

patapi wrote:Yeah. The Sound Sets are for the menu sound.\
Thank God.
Leon Silverberg

Post by Leon Silverberg »

which character is in charge of changing the sounds or taking the collected sound sets`?
Buff

Post by Buff »

tht would be rania, she's the brother of rahal from the dragon cavlary.