Weapon Rune Slot

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
hell_tanuki

Weapon Rune Slot

Post by hell_tanuki »

Is the Weapon Rune Slot back ? I doubt of it because it wasn't in 3 and 4... But I kinda miss it, it was sweet :) And from what I saw and heard, the 5 seems to be a lot like the 2. So maybe... ?
I'm Swiss
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Well, in that case, let's be grateful that it's not a complete clone of any previous Suikoden.

The short answer: no. Like in Suikoden III/Rhapsodia, there are no weapon rune slots. We have all 5 Sword of Magic runes though.
hell_tanuki

Post by hell_tanuki »

Oh... :? Thanks though.
I hope the Magic Sword Rune will be better than in SuikoIII. I saw on a japanese site, that there is now 3 spells on thoses runes, even if it seems (my poor japanese doesn't help me...) that the 3rd spell is only a slightly powerfull version of the 1st.
Is there finally a character (prolly) designed to use them ? I'll cry if there is a Rody-like... :lol:
I'm Swiss
Rody

Post by Rody »

Haha, why what's wrong with Rody? ^^

What is the Weapon Rune slot? I'm not understanding that. I know what a sword of Magic rune is though.
How did I end up as Pang Tong?!

Don't drink and park - accidents cause people.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

In Suikoden II, most weapons were able to equip runes. The place in which they would equip such a thing would be the weapon rune slot.

Confusing stuff, I know....
I hope everything is going delicious.