Ramada invades Fort El-Eal (late game spoilage)

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Felicitycat

Ramada invades Fort El-Eal (late game spoilage)

Post by Felicitycat »

First of all, I know I saw something about spoilers allowed on a certain board(s), in the rules, or something, but I figured I'd mark it anyway.

I have a question regarding Ramada's being at Fort El-Eal:

What was he doing there? Was he betraying Lazlo, or trying to help him? He said to Cray that he had info, but was he still actually trying to work for him, or was he bluffing, to try to get out of there? I just don't get whose side he was on when that whole thing happened.
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
riou83

Post by riou83 »

Ramada was bluffing to Cray, He was still helping Lazlo he just knew whatever he did it was to late in my opinion, He just thought talking to Cray as though he was still on his side was the most productive he had thought Cray would keep him alive if he thought he was still on Crays side which would of given him a means to Help Lazlo and the others from the inside.
Silver Dragon Flik

Post by Silver Dragon Flik »

I always wondered how he could survive in there poisoned and without food for many days.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Because the man is clearly a god.

He has no evident combat abilities and yet he snuck into Fort El Eal, made it right the way through the place, got poisoned twice and still survived by the end of it all.

He makes Kiba seem like a pansy.
Silver Dragon Flik

Post by Silver Dragon Flik »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:Because the man is clearly a god.

He has no evident combat abilities and yet he snuck into Fort El Eal, made it right the way through the place, got poisoned twice and still survived by the end of it all.

He makes Kiba seem like a pansy.
Lol don't you dare to diss Kiba :P