Sun Rune

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Riou343

Sun Rune

Post by Riou343 »

IN the picture of the sun rune i looks like a crescent moon and the black sword rune combined. I was wondering if it like a split in Suikoden 2 where the rune woulde be divided between the queen and the prince?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

the newest ENGLISH suiko 5 vid at gamestop shows the prince and lyon{might as well start using her english name, right?} use the dawn and dusk runes in battle

I dont know if the 3 runes are meant to combine or not, based on the information I heard I would say that all 3 runes are seperate and obviously only the sun rune is a true rune

anyway,just thought you'd like to hear all that info
King_Zax

Post by King_Zax »

son_michael wrote:obviously only the sun rune is a true rune

anyway,just thought you'd like to hear all that info
What makes you say that? I'm pretty confident that all three are true runes based on information released, or that the Dawn and Dusk runes make up the Sun rune. The Prince and Lyon are more than likely both True Rune bearers.
"True peace is impossible. Only an illusion of
peace exists in the superficial calm of our lives.."

There is no point in arguing with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

its actually a known fact that all 3 runes are treasures of falena but the sun rune is confirmed to be 1 of the 27 true runes, there is a possibility that dawn and dusk could be true runes but that possibility is very slim, there arent that many true runes left so konami has to limit them in the upcoming games

im thinking that dawn and dusk will be like the bright shield and black sword runes
koolcblue

Post by koolcblue »

I remember reading somewhere that the Dusk and Dawn Runes support the Sun Rune, and questioning what that meant. I'm pretty sure the Sun rune is a true rune, and the Dusk and Dawn are not.
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
King_Zax

Post by King_Zax »

Ah, I misunderstood. I just always thought of the Bright Shield and Black Sword as true runes rather than just the Rune of Beginning. Yes, the Dawn and Dusk should be components of the Sun Rune. Sorry for the confusion.
"True peace is impossible. Only an illusion of
peace exists in the superficial calm of our lives.."

There is no point in arguing with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Buff

Post by Buff »

even thought it's still not confirmed i heard the rune of dusk and dawn are different from the sun rune.but it just seems right that the dusk and dawn runes make up the sun rune just from the names.