Fog Ship Guide and True Runes

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Wraith

Fog Ship Guide and True Runes

Post by Wraith »

As we know Windy has a method to posses 2 true runes.I don't know if its confirmed how she got that method.

The Fog Ship guide in S4 has the soul eater,when he invites Hero4 in the ship he tries to get his rune.Wouldn't that mean he has the ability to posses 2 True Runes(at least).Being a Cyndar(at least I think he's Cyndar)he would have that ability.So here are my theorie

Couldn't Windy have learned the ability from the Fog Ship guide?Its not confirmed if the Fog Ship guide is dead altough he was killed at the time he could've been resurected from the World Of Emptiness by Windy when she heard he had the Soul Eater.
This could also mean that the Fog Ship guide works with Windy at one time.But gets killed again.This could mean that we can see the Fog SHip guide again in S5 if they do it as a Prequel to S1
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

What are you talking about? Windy never possessed two True Runes, only her half Gate Rune.
Unless there's something I clearly forget about.
And the Fog Ship Guide is not confirmed a Sindar or anything, my guess is he/it comes from where the creatures that are summoned during the use of the Pale Gate rune.
That's just a guess, not a fact.
And the Guide had no two True Runes only the Soul Eater for the time Ted was in there, I think he/it talked about getting the Punishment Rune and perhaps he had a host for it.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Two True Runes? Probably mistaking the Black Rune (Conqueror Rune). That rune is often mistaken to be a True Rune however, it isn't. Am I right, Wraith? Were you thinking of that?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Windy may have never possessed two True Runes, but she does know how if the opportunity to have two ever came up. I've always wondered how the Fog Ship Guide was planning on keeping the RoP when he doesn't have another host. I personally think he would've just kept HeroIV and let the RoP stay with Hero.

The Fog Ship Guide isn't a real person; he is a illusion. The person that made/controlled the Fog Ship Guide may have been the actual Fog Ship Guide, or it could be someone else entirely.

The best theory concerning the Fog Ship Guide's is that he is a Sindar. But that's just a theory; it doesn't mean anything as of yet.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Ehm you forgot somthing.Windy did have the Gate Rune half and I know the Black Rune is a normal rune but Windy DID try to get the souleater but it rejected her.Also I found out in Suikox that she does have the ability to posses more than one True Rune with some technique.Of course the info might've been outdated...
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

What exactly did I forget? I said that Windy knows how to use two True Runes, and that seems to be the only thing you talked about.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Ehm o sorry I had to type this fast and I didn't have time to look at your post completely :oops: ...
Harmonian Bishop Sasarai

Viki and the ship

Post by Harmonian Bishop Sasarai »

Viki also has something to do with the ship here is a link. Also i think that the ghost ship has the most story in Suikoden 4 and its a sidequest lol.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=5353
How do i do the Url thing lol?
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

the fog ship is very interesting but i have a felling the jeane will see it or has ssen it beforre
Harmonian Bishop Sasarai

Post by Harmonian Bishop Sasarai »

Humphrey wrote:the fog ship is very interesting but i have a felling the jeane will see it or has ssen it beforre
Maybe she is the person who created the ship and that is her secret! And she makes copies of her self (which she calls family to relate to that one interview) to join the wars to keep her eye on the true runes.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

that would be very werid if she created it because you can have jeane when you fight the fog ship
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Humphrey wrote:the fog ship is very interesting but i have a felling the jeane will see it or has ssen it beforre
Please justify your speculations; there's nothing to support this. At least Viki made a comment about seeing the Fog Ship before.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

sorry next time i will
stats247

Post by stats247 »

maybe theres more true ruins on the fog ship???
DeathChaser

Post by DeathChaser »

stats, what do you mean? I don't understand.
What ?Wo are you..