Lorelai

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:
Stan wrote:I would also like to know where you heard that the Felena war was going on before Suiko 4 happened because I don't recall anyone saying that.
Whoever said that is getting their information backwards. It was said that Suikoden V was in progress before Suikoden IV. I guess someone misinterpreted it to mean that Suikoden V was taking place before Suikoden IV, which is far from the truth.
Now that makes more sense. If Felena was at war before Suikoden4, the that would have been one long war to fight in and the soldiers would probably forget why they where even fighting in the first place.
POSITVE THOUGHT FOR THE DAY.
When you feel that nobody loves you,
nobody cares for you,
everyone is ignoring you,
and people are jealous of you.
You should really ask yourself....
Am I TOO sexy?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

I think it has to be before suikoden 1 because morgan will be in it, with his eye sight, i think
so lorlei will be there and then she will go to Kouan, waitng to be recruited lol
Stan

Post by Stan »

That will be good, seeing some characters from the good old days and seeing them in 3d.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

pesmerga786 wrote:I think it has to be before suikoden 1 because morgan will be in it, with his eye sight, i think
so lorlei will be there and then she will go to Kouan, waitng to be recruited lol
I don't know where you heard that Morgan will be in it, but I'd sure like a credible source.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Kranach

Post by Kranach »

Queendom of Falena
Falena is a nation that is traditionally ruled by a queen. Falena is located far south of Toran, across a vast ocean on a seperate landmass. It is said that slavery is prevalent in Falena, and slaves are known to be forced to fight in gladiatorial arenas as entertainment for its citizens. Falena is also known for the Queen's Assassins, which follow their prey til the end of the earth, and also for the Queen's Knights. Georg Prime is known to have been a member of the Queen's Knights, but he is also known to have murdered the Queen. A Sindar ruin exists in this country, and a tribal group exists in the country's north, which worships the "crimson bird."....
it states that falena is south of toran... i mean war is alredy present everywhere... countries are already fighting for a long period of time... i mean toran is at war with every country... wanting to expand... maybe they just to like destroy other countries... i mean the actually has a main theme besides from true runes and the 108 stars of destiny... and that is they are always in the middle of war...
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I already know about that entry. I was merely trying to clarify that there are a few other countries between Falena and and Toran. If you're hinting at the possibility of Toran/SME waging war on Falena then you're crazy since there is a whole entire ocean , with the island nations scattered about, between the two. That's just not practical.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Kranach wrote:Queendom of Falena
Falena is a nation that is traditionally ruled by a queen. Falena is located far south of Toran, across a vast ocean on a seperate landmass. It is said that slavery is prevalent in Falena, and slaves are known to be forced to fight in gladiatorial arenas as entertainment for its citizens. Falena is also known for the Queen's Assassins, which follow their prey til the end of the earth, and also for the Queen's Knights. Georg Prime is known to have been a member of the Queen's Knights, but he is also known to have murdered the Queen. A Sindar ruin exists in this country, and a tribal group exists in the country's north, which worships the "crimson bird."....
it states that falena is south of toran... i mean war is alredy present everywhere... countries are already fighting for a long period of time... i mean toran is at war with every country... wanting to expand... maybe they just to like destroy other countries... i mean the actually has a main theme besides from true runes and the 108 stars of destiny... and that is they are always in the middle of war...

Why do you think Toran wages war all the time? I've never heard that, only the Succession war, the Liberation war, and the little fights they have with Dunan and Kooluk.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

i saw that lorlei in every suikoden she's in she has a different weapon for instince sI bow, sII halbeard, sV whip...i think it's interesting she is so talented with all those weapons
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Her character was said to be proficient in a number of weapon types. So, it's only natural that they decided to give her a new one in V.
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Aren't the Island Nation's south of Toran?
Throw your life away for justice.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Yes, and the Kooluk Empire existed between those two nations.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

what I LOVE about suikoden tactics is they actually talk about the Scarlet moon empire

so thats a little clue right there that there close to toran
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

isan't there a boarder in sukoden tactics between Scarlet moon empire and the kooluk empire
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, the "Small Border Village" is a border town between the SME and Kooluk.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

so that means toran is just above them then right