Suikoden V Posters

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
killey

Post by killey »

Basel

Post by Basel »

killey wrote:2 - Close
2 - Mid
Jeane
Thank you killey and patapi so much :D
Whenever I look at Kyle outfit I remember Victor Specially in the close up image 13335.
If you take a close look at the close up image with Jeane you can see a reflection of the person who took the photos :lol:. Thanks to him/her.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Loner Prime

Post by Loner Prime »

I was looking at Killey on the poster and we can see that he's holding a short blade (kind of), what bugs me is that he's holding it like a trowing weapon (look at the image for youlself you'll understand what I mean).
Honestly I don't remember how he was holding his weapons in Suiko2, but I certainly hope he doesn't switch to long-range for Suiko5...
killey

Post by killey »

I noticed the same thing about Killey, in suikoden 2 his weapons were officially called clubs but they were actually katars if you managed to look close enough when he attacked.

Please Konami don't do a Nash on us!
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

killey wrote:Please Konami don't do a Nash on us!
Or they could pull a Lorelai on us, which would actually make sense due to their similar profession?

For someone who takes up that much space on the poster, he better plays an important role in the game. Or would he be mere fanservice, like Jeane?

EDIT:

Look at that girl's helmet. Looks familiar?

Excellent.
killey

Post by killey »

Three Obel soldiers? That's what I think they look like but the whole "excellent" bit is throwing me off.

EDIT: And I would assume Killey has a decent role since unlike Lorelai, he was actually known to have had a hand in the assasination.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

patapi wrote:
killey wrote:Please Konami don't do a Nash on us!
Or they could pull a Lorelai on us, which would actually make sense due to their similar profession?

For someone who takes up that much space on the poster, he better plays an important role in the game. Or would he be mere fanservice, like Jeane?

EDIT:

Look at that girl's helmet. Looks familiar?

Excellent.
the hat looks familliar but I cant put my finger on it, please tell us your suspitions{sp?} patapi
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

It's an Obel soldier's helmet, like killey already said.
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

Holy crap. *makes wallpaper*
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Wow, that third one Basel posted is probably the most masculine-looking picture of the hero I've seen yet...

Can't say I care much for the picture of Jeane though. Her clothes were always showy before, but now, uh...how do I say this... they look like they're about to burst apart? At least in Suikoden II the outfit looked pretty.

Still, besides that, I love the pics. Looks like a wide variety of characters.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Yes, I agree that Jeane is getting obscenely revealing. She looked the best in http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/j/jeane06.jpg in my opinion. It's gone too far in IV, especially since she has no character development besides giggling so far. Seems quite sexist. I do hope they give her some dimensions soon.
Last edited by Oppenheimer on Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loner Prime

Post by Loner Prime »

If you look on the sheath of Georg's sword, there is a little white bird. Is it known if it's the symbol of an Order of some sort... ?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

if there are obel connections.. could this mean we can upload data from 4?
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

i dont think so becasue of the year difference
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I agree Jeane realy chooses some um "revealing" outfits, to put it nicely, I mean if she's using the whole beauty thing as a cover, Why? Especialy when her beauty seems to attract unwanted attention. This last one looks like a stripper frankly, it's more then outfit now, it's how she is posing. I like the black dress best as well, it's at least a little subtle.