Characters you would like to see again

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Also, Flik would most likely either be in the Warrior's Village or helping Odessa with the Liberation Army at this time.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
Hikusaak The Great

Post by Hikusaak The Great »

Futagi wrote:Also, Flik would most likely either be in the Warrior's Village or helping Odessa with the Liberation Army at this time.
Yeah. Besides, Falena is a very long way from Dunan and Toran, so Flik won't be in Falena. In fact, i guess the Kooluk Empire is nearer to Flik's location in Dunan/Toran than Falena.
"War is like a game. The best nations wins, and the weak nations loses."
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

i would like to riou's grampa in suikoden 5 while he had the bright shield rune and maybe get him on your team...... it would be cool to see other events involving him because he taught riou what he knows so he would be a good warrior to have
Chiepoo

Post by Chiepoo »

Hmmm...It will be great if CHIEPOO appeared in Suikoden V!!!!I LOVE CHIEPOO..maybe he can open new store in Falena? Or maybe Ted? His Soul Eater Rune can help a lot in any battles.But I think Viki and Jeane will appeared again since in every Suikoden series they appeared (except in S.Tactics; Viki wasn't there). Well, I want Chiepoo to appear again in Suikoden 5....Long live for Chiepoo!!!
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Well, unless Chiepoo has picked up a True Rune (let's not speculate that he might have, please?) he won't be in the game. Suikoden V take place well over 100 years after Suikoden IV, so Chiepoo will be long dead. Sorry to disappoint you.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Seiryuu

Post by Seiryuu »

It's a big possiblity that kyril from SuikoTactics show up.
*Rhapsodia Spoilers!!**
In the ending scene it was discovered that Kyril is half human (Walter-Yohn) and at Andarc journal it clearly stated that he is not getting older. Finally, it was said again in Andarc journal that Kyril had gone travelling.
*end spoilers*

Get ready the save data, anyone?

Edit by Oppenheimer: Please mark Rhapsodia spoilers as this isn't even a Rhapsodia thread.
RalTed

Post by RalTed »

Hey Chiepoo, there's some reason why the *Chiepoo returning as a star* thread was locked. That's just some plain baseless speculation without any logic at all. Chiepoo fans, play Suikoden IV over and over again if you want to see him. Just quit it, ok?
"No esperes de otros lo que de vos depende; porque cruzar las puertas de la vida y caminar tu propio camino depende solo de ti"
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Chiepoo's returning is unlikely but I wouldn't mind a Nay-Kobold or two, considering the Queendom's distance from their home island.
Chiepoo fans, play Suikoden IV over and over again if you want to see him. Just quit it, ok?
You know what, that sounds like something that could apply to just about any character in this thread. From Flik to Viktor, you name it.
Last edited by patapi on Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Totaly agreed there, which is why I love playing Suikoden II over and over again lol.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Haha. I bet a dozen Pesmerga fans just died.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

there's no reason to die yet, not when konami has stated that they are saving pesmerga and yuber for later^_^
Sahugani

Post by Sahugani »

ive got a few of issues to deal with

first of all, though unlikely, id like to see more lycanthrope presence. not necessarily Bob, but someone. he was my favorite character to use in S2 though. the history of lycans is relatively untouched. did the race start with a true rune similar to vampires? were they precursers to kobalds? where do they fit into the history of the world? i love werewolves, so it hurts to be left hanging after S2.

secondly, i am one of the multitudes of people who crave more yuber vs. pesmerga. even if konami is waiting for the final installment to explain their situation, id like a little more to go on than pesmerga is after yuber. ive actually formulated theories of my own that have not been touched by anyone else and would like to see if im completely off base or not.

lastly, i hate nay-kobalds. i was furious when they replaced normal kobalds with nay-kobalds in S4. they all have the same basic shape, the same posture, and they all use their claws as their weapons. with regular kobalds, each one had its own personality that was shown through using very different breeds of dogs as bases and giving them weapons. Gau was a prime example. also, kobolds have courage and dignity as warriors. with nay-kobalds, chiepoo is considered a legend cause he left nay to be a merchant. if you're gonna put in a character from a race like that, actually make him an official homebase merchant instead of a warrior. sorry if i offended any chiepoo fans, but the only time i want to see a nay-kobold in the future games is behind a counter selling me items
LGM

Post by LGM »

The one area we haven't thought about in characters returning is possible cameo's of big characters as children (eg non selectable). Lilly was a non recruitable character in 2, but became a Star in 3.

I would of thought the whole reason of putting 5 close to the original games would be to use Suikodens popular stories and characters.
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....
Joveeno

Post by Joveeno »

Well...I'd love to see Yuber and Pesmerga again...I have my own speculation about why Yuber didn't show up in S4 but considering the True Rune in S5 has no deadly effect, he was most likely to appear, I presume?

To those who wanted to see Genkaku...isn't Genkaku in the Highland army? what's he possibly doing in Falena? besides if the timeline is between S1 and S2, Genkaku wouldn't bear the Bright Shield again...if I'm not mistaken, he sealed the Rune thirty years before S2 takes place.

To those who wanted to see Chiepoo...just quit dreaming, ok? Unless he found a True Rune, you wouldn't be able to see him...well...maybe the picture of himself...I'd love to know what will Chiepoo Co. looks like...probably his descendants...

If the events in S5 really did occur between S1 and S2, I'd also love to see McDohl in return...well...he did travel with Gremio in the end of S1, didn't he?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Genkaku was in the Jowston army, not Highland.