girl in Graska

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

girl in Graska

Post by KFCrispy »

a girl in Graska (Gossip section) refers to a boy who went to Merseto and never came back, she asks you to say hi to him. is that Nohl she's referring to or is there some special event i'm missing?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, that's basically meant to add more impact to the death of Nohl. He says earlier that he isn't from Merseto, so it fits.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

Nohl reminds me of Pohl from s2 ...
looks familiar and they both appear only for a while before reaching their death
kelvin loves suikoden
Silvermouse

Re: girl in Graska

Post by Silvermouse »

KFCrispy wrote:a girl in Graska (Gossip section) refers to a boy who went to Merseto and never came back, she asks you to say hi to him. is that Nohl she's referring to or is there some special event i'm missing?
I got stuck on that as well. I assumed she was talking about Nohl, but that didn't stop me from combing the nearby Plains/Towns for him.

Also, a kid in the Border Village mentions seeing people emerging from the nearby forest. Not sure what he was referring to.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Since he lives on the border, he must be seeing something in the Scarlet Moon Empire. This is support for where the border lies between the SME and Kooluk, and it's probably the southern border of the Great Forest (near Pannu Yakuta).