morgan from suikoden in suikoden 5

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Morgan is actually a gladiator forced to fight in Falena and he defeated everyone so the queen even removed his eyes and he still beat everyone so he was cast out of the nation. Im not sure how he is a SoD, he probably joined and afterwards was caught by the queen, im not really sure, just a guess and not a good one :lol:
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

He would have at least 5 years if the game starts where I believe it will. That's more than enough time to get shipwrecked and wash up on the shore of Toran.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

But do you think that's enough time for him to be a part of the SOD in Suikoden V?
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

I think once we play the game we will all know :lol: . It will explain everything, and does any one remember when suikoden 5 takes place, i know its before suikoden 1
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

We don't have an exact date, but we all estimate after the Succession war, and before the Gate Rune War (Suikoden I). It's kind of hard to tell what year exactly at the moment.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
LGM

Post by LGM »

Lets look at Morgan's participation in this game in a different way:

Why wouldn't he be in it?
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Cool, I can't wait for this game to be released!
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Chances are, Konami might make him with a small appearance, but not as a star. He was never really a fan favorite like Killey, Lorelai, and Georg.
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

in the new trailer they show a gladiator fight between the hero (and the guy in brown outfit and red bandanna)...this makes me think that morgan will be in the game and youll have to fight your way up to get to him...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

It's good to see they plan on giving us more trailers.
I hope everything is going delicious.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

josiskrazy wrote:in the new trailer they show a gladiator fight between the hero (and the guy in brown outfit and red bandanna)...this makes me think that morgan will be in the game and youll have to fight your way up to get to him...
The guy you're talking about is John.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.