Falena, its cities, and other locations

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Yuki Tenkai

Falena, its cities, and other locations

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

We all know Falena is the setting of Suikoden V, and Lordlake and the Sun Palace are two places you'll be able to explore as the player, but are any other cities names released yet? And did Konami mention any other nations being involved in this game?
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

There is also Sol Falena, the royal capital, where the Sun Palace belongs to.

Also, Lucretia mentions a place/area called Dahaka in the TGS promo video in one of her lines.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I am pretty sure there are going to be other cities as well, and hopefully more then there were in SIV.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I'm kind of hoping Gaien will be part of the plot, seeing how close it is to Falena.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I think it's possible, Suikoden has used outside threats before. Like Jowston for Suikoden 1, Harmonia for Suikoden II & III.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Not to mention that the Scarlet Moon Empire had something to do with IV's plot..not directly, but a big part. I'm wondering if there's going to be a forest or something where a bunch of different races live, much like 1 and 2. Or do the beaver people live in Lordlake?
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

The Beavers live in Feitas Lake. We don't have any other info about the lake or the beavers aside from their chieftan being Fwalafal.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Well I'm only assuming that the beaver's home is close to Lordlake, because Lucretia's assistant says that the dam is breaking, and she tells them to get the beavers...but then again, the beavers probably built the dam.
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I also remeber from the official trailer that a place called "Sable" by (I think) that arisocrat guy.

I 'm hoping for the mention of the Island Nations as well (Gaien being the main one of course).