character tree (on the official page)

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Yuki Tenkai wrote:Why is there an arrow from Viki's picture pointing to the hero's picture? Does that mean they're related somehow? Viki DOES look like the Hero's younger sister..
Viki appears on the official site?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yuki is talking about this picture.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

No, actually, on the official site, in the character tree, there's a little picture of Viki's face with an arrow pointing to the hero's face. But, that's all been explained...and it's "Yuki", but I don't want to be assy.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Could someone point this out to me? I'm not seeing anything like what Yuki is describing.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Under konami's official site in the Suikoden V section, under the characters link, I believe it is, there's a character tree. I'm not sure if it is for sure the characters link, but if I can directly link to it, I will post it on here.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I've seen the character tree many times, but I don't see Viki anywhere.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

that becuz shes not on the official site's character tree, nor even on the site at all...

Yuki must be confusing her with sum1 else on the site...prolly Rionne or Limslair...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Yeah Viki isn't shown on the character chart or list. In fact I don't think we have Viki confirmed yet, though I am sure she will be there. Hopefull. :)
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

She was on the character site before, so they must have taken her down. And Viki has been confirmed. They have character images of her and everything. They came out when Lorelai and Killey were confirmed.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

That's right! I forgot about that :oops: Thanks.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Yeah, she's not on the official page anymore, but she was. Sorry for any confusion! :oops:
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV