Robes quest

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Chris_Lightfellow

Robes quest

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

How many robes do you have to buy? All it says in the strategy guide is that it helps to already have some in your inventory, which tells me nothing.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
HolyPaladin

Re: Robes quest

Post by HolyPaladin »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:How many robes do you have to buy? All it says in the strategy guide is that it helps to already have some in your inventory, which tells me nothing.
Says you need three robes in quest description.

When doing quests, make sure to look carefully at their descriptions for the info needed to fulfill the quest.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Chris_Lightfellow

I did read it. It only said "some robes" in my copy. Anyways, thanks.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

That's odd; I'm pretty sure it says 3 in the description. Hmm, perhaps you forget to turn the page; for quest descriptions there are 2 pages. What version do you have?
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Chris_Lightfellow

The NA release, with the soundtrack. Meh. Maybe I just didn't look well enough. I kinda stopped playing for a little bit cause I was getting frustrated with one of the chapters, so I haven't looked too carefully.