getting pesmerga

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
alma

getting pesmerga

Post by alma »

everything that i've read on getting pesmerga, says that after you defeat neclord you go back to toran castle and talk to mathiu. then you go back to the organ room in neclord's castle where you defeated him and that he should be there so that you can recruit him then.

with me everytime that i've defeated neclord, went and talked to mathiu and went back to the organ room he was never there. do i have to wait until my castle is a certain size, or do i have to have a certain amount of characters?
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Achieve a castle level 4 and then go back to Neclord's Castle. He should be up there next to the organ.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

and dont over look the hidden rage rune! its behind 1 of the stained glass windows in neclords castle, look carefully!
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

Wait until you have about 100 people in the castle. And Pesmerga will be on the top floor standing like he's waiting for a bus or something.....
alma

Post by alma »

thanks guys sooooo much!! i'm going to go try it now :P
et3rnal

Post by et3rnal »

son_michael wrote:and dont over look the hidden rage rune! its behind 1 of the stained glass windows in neclords castle, look carefully!
wow I fully never got the rage rune from there - I wonder if I have a save around there...should do
Even at his most powerless mans existance is never without meaning...
Enjirube

Post by Enjirube »

Yea me neither looks like i will have to try that out when i play it again. :wink:
Wilhelm Suikoden V: My love doesn't discriminate!