i can't find the sound rune, please help

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
alma

i can't find the sound rune, please help

Post by alma »

i can't find the sound rune, if some one could please tell me where to find it or get it, it would be greatly appriciated. i've looked basically everywhere that i could think of and i still can't find it.

i know for sure that none of my other characters have it and i haven't dropped it i don't think.
Last edited by alma on Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

there is no sound rune in suikoden 1

and actually, theres no sound rune in any of the suikoden games
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

There is a Sound Rune, you have to give to Melodye to recruit. I believe it can be found around Kalekka somewhere
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

There IS a Sound Rune/Crystal. This was taken from the walkthrough on this site.

In Kalekka AFTER the Invunerable Army event (where Teo beats your army with Calavry Charge)

"Go in the Tavern there and collect the Old Book Vol.
8 there. Go out by the next door to the left.

Enter the nearby house for a ? Painting and go back out. Follow the path up and go in the house to the right for the Sound Crystal. Go back out and go talk to Blackman near the exit (DON'T step on the plants in front of him!!!!!!!). Talk to him to recruit him, he'll join if you didn't step on his plants. Go out of town after that, use the Blinking Mirror to return to Freedom Castle and talk to Viki to warp to Kirov.

Go talk to Melodye in thetown and he'll join becuase of the Sound Crystal you have. "
Strategy is the key to victory!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yeah I think there right, I wasnt sure so I checked all the rune guides on suiko source and since it didnt have the sound rune listed in any of the games, I came to the conclusion that the sound rune dosen't exist

I wasn't wrong, there is no sound rune, but there is a sound crystal. I forgot about the sound crystal and the requirement to get melodye but regardless there isn't a sound rune in any suikoden games
alma

Post by alma »

:P thank you so much!!!! i hope it won't mess it up if i've already got the black man and all. :?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

It won't lol. It makes no difference whatsoever which order you recruit Melodye and Blackman in.