hero of falena's father...

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
fostin

hero of falena's father...

Post by fostin »

The "turmoil" the hero of falena could have might be linked to his father, because we see the queen, her son, the body guard but where is the father?...let's speculate....

Post by Guest »

Oh please, I hope people don't start questioning every single detail on the new scan and make new threads about it.

Post by Guest »

Wat he sed.
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

I'll say it to you again, no Tenkai (other than Thomas - but he was a "break away" Tenkai) has ever known both parents (or either parents for that matter in some cases) - so the Prince not knowing his Dad isn't a big deal.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
afi

Post by afi »

His father is dead or never came back after a journey? They're possible or maybe...Obviously.
fostin

Post by fostin »

who told that it was normal that we don't see hero's father eh? It's a Queen's knight, so he truly exists.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

fostin wrote:who told that it was normal that we don't see hero's father eh? It's a Queen's knight, so he truly exists.
Fliktor had a point though. No other Tenkai aside from Thomas had/knew both of their parents. The Queen's Knight may be the prince's father, but theres a chance that the prince doesn't know this.

All in all, Fliktor's point is still valid. Simply because 1 is different does not mean that this is the norm.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

I made that post before the "information" was revealed - though it likely is fact, we don't know that it is official information.

Still, the point stands, when we didn't know any information about his dad, that wasn't anything special whatsoever as the previous Tir, Riou, Hugo and Hero4 have not known all (or any) or their parents.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I guess I didn't realize it, but it's true! They didn't know some or all of their parents! But, I also agree, that we shouldn't look too much into it. It's just a tradition, if you will.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

I belive that the hero's father is the leader of the knights...........because he cannot be a king in falena you might not know he is the leader of the knights of falena
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, Felid is confirmed to be Tenkai's father.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

and it is never said that hero 4 dident know his father ..hero 1 lived with his dad hero 2 was adopted and hero three well there are 4 of the not inculding luc so one of them must of known there father
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Actually, the Tenkai of Suikoden 3, Thomas by the way, did know his father but not very well and was abandoned. And Hero 4 most obviously did not know his father. He was abandoned to see as a very small child. Although, they do hint at who his dad is throughout the game.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

i dident catch the hint while playing the game
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Humphrey wrote:i dident catch the hint while playing the game
You didn't pay very close attention.

It's speculated that Lino En Kuldes is Lazlo's father.
I hope everything is going delicious.