Hero4

Closed with the release.
haiku

Post by haiku »

I guess we'll find out his name then if we see him as a child in Tactics along with Snowe.

Edit by Oppenheimer: Graphic Signatures are not allowed in order to conserve bandwith. Thank you.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

KFCrispy wrote:
Hugo wrote:I don't think it is your own own ship that picks Hero4 up. I'm guessing that it looks like the Queen of Obel is at the front of the ship. I thought that this was a dream like state inside the Rune of Punishment where Hero4's mother is and they were reuniited.
wow that's a new perspective for me. i don't believe Hero4 is dead (as in that "dream sequence" is happening because he's woken up on the other side), though... heroes rarely die!
I'm pretty sure that's Lino at the front of the ship. If it is indeed Lino, then most likely Hero4 is alive during the good ending and that ship is either an Obel ship or the HQ ship.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

even if it is Lino or whoever, it can still be (re)interpreted/duplicated in Rhapsodia for a way of recruiting Hero4 permanently into the party. x amount of time has passed since his disappearance (probably only a few hours/days... from that ending though!) and anything could have happened.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

It looked like the person on the bow of the ship was a blonde person all in white.

I thought it was Flare, actually. In those clothes she wore at the end.
-M
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

If you take the ceremonial clothes from Lino's dresser and not return them, then you will get a scene where Flare can't find the clothes and Lino says that what he is wearing is fine. The Island Nations formation speech is done with Lino and Flare in their normal clothes.

Apon checking again, the person at the front of the ship could have been Nico, but it's hard to tell.

Also Lino said that Flare and we are assuming Hero4 were just newborns when The Queen of Obel used the Rune of Punishment. Flare was older, but that could mean older by a few minutes or something. Lino says that Hero4 would be about the same age as his lost son. I think that Hero4 and Flare are actually twins because Hero4 looked about the same age as Snowe growing up in Suikoden Tactics.

The ressemblance between the Queen of Obel and Hero4 is uncanny.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

I know you can take the clothes, but that doesn't mean Flare doesn't have another set.

Actually, the Hero is 16 and Flare is 20. That's the confirmed ages.
-M
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Matt620 wrote:I know you can take the clothes, but that doesn't mean Flare doesn't have another set.

Actually, the Hero is 16 and Flare is 20. That's the confirmed ages.
I know Flare's official age, but where did you hear that the hero is 16 years old?

From my recollection, not a single Tenkai(Thomas excluded), has ever had their age revealed.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Where is it confirmed that Hero4 is 16. I thought there was no information on that since he was found washed up somewhere and was not identified.

Nah, if you take the ceremonial clothes, you take both Lino and Flare's. As is seen when Flare would normally take both of them out of the drawer.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

I'd have to look for the site. Someone on GameFAQs had shown it to me. Riou is 16 too, and I believe Tir is 17. Jeane has no number around any of hers.
-M
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Matt620 wrote:I'd have to look for the site. Someone on GameFAQs had shown it to me. Riou is 16 too, and I believe Tir is 17. Jeane has no number around any of hers.
Whoever the site belongs too they're just guestimating. It's been debated to hell, Riou's age that is. No one knows how old he is due to the fact of him being an orphan. Not even Riou knows his age.

This site has the CORRECT ages for the SoDs. If you'll notice, none of the Tenkais, except for Thomas, have an age.
I hope everything is going delicious.
MrKnowItAll

Post by MrKnowItAll »

well if you can do the data transfer thing i would believe that its up to your ending in suiko 4 if he survive in Rhapsodia or not.
Edit by Red Killey: Images are not allowed in the signature. Please read the rules.