Mystery Merchant Ship

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Mystery Merchant Ship

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Okay, there's an inifinite battle with the Kooluk soldiers at on the ship when you try to escape. Is there a 108 battle bonus for this or anywhere else in the game?

P.S. How come the Rune of Punishment didn't destroy Hero4 (what's the green shielding that protected Hero4?) when Brandeau use it on the Gaien ship early in the game?

And how come the Rune of punishment went to hero4 when Commander Glenn died instead of Snowe?
Strategy is the key to victory!
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

108 bonus...no idea

Why RoP didn't kill Hero4 when Brandeau used it...My guess, the RoP was ready for a new master and left Hero4 alone so he could transfer, or because he has a conection to it from his mother.

Why it went to Hero 4 instead of Snowe...was Snowe there at that point, been awhile since I played the beggining, I thought that the RoP left Glen and went to Hero4 before snowe showed up.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yea your right

there were 2 times snowe couldve gotten the rune, when glen and hero 4 were attacking brandeau and when hero 4 gets the rune from glen

in the first instance snowe fled the ship before glen got the rune and the second time snowe arrived after hero 4 had already recieved the rune
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Actually you just proved that he couldn't get the rune rather than he could get it.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

ok thats stupid... I said he couldve gotten it but he failed..... I didnt contradict myself
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Umm not exactly.

In the first incident after dueling Brandeau, both Brandeau and the hero collaspe and THEN Glen came and somehow the Rune of Punishment went to Glen (the only man standing) instead of the unconsious Hero4. Then, Snowe appears.

In the second incident after Glen uses the Rune of Punishment on the top of his castle, Snowe was there DURING the Rune transfer (Glen kept calling him an idiot before he died).And then Hero4 collaspes.

i'm want to know why there's this discrepancy in Rune transfer and why hero4 wasn't killed by Brandeau's usage of the Rune but everyone else was.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

son_michael wrote:ok thats stupid... I said he couldve gotten it but he failed..... I didnt contradict myself
I didn't say you contradicted yourself, but you were indeed wrong. There was no way for Snower to get the rune since he wasn't there until AFTER both events happened. That's what I was trying to bring to your attention.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I get it

I bassically worded my explanation wrong

I get what you were trying to say angelis taleria