Rhapsodia/Suikoden Tactics release date watch.

Closed with the release.
Kimimi

Post by Kimimi »

Fudce wrote:Eurogamer.net has the EU release as February 2006. Check out the arcticle here:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=60557
February 2006?! Then they wonder why people import! Moomins :shock:
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

What? :? it´s coming not only for usa but europe too? I guess i´ll believe it when I see it in the stores. To me, they are very good news.
Kimimi

Post by Kimimi »

Yeah that's true - GAME had Suikoden 3 on their release lists for about six months :cry:
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Personally I'm using Play.com as the EU source. I don't recall them ever listing Suikoden III for pre-sale, and it didn't come in Europe. If Rhapsodia is listed then we're sure to see it in Europe (I hope).
[evil laugh here]
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

Gamestop release: 11/08/05 .. I think.
"Oh my! A giant woman."
"What did you just call me?"
Kimimi

Post by Kimimi »

KoyuRedd wrote:Personally I'm using Play.com as the EU source. I don't recall them ever listing Suikoden III for pre-sale, and it didn't come in Europe. If Rhapsodia is listed then we're sure to see it in Europe (I hope).
I was actually working for GAME at the time - back then you could also preorder Perfect Dark Zero on the Xbox! Preorders are just whatever the company expects to come out, and has nothing to do with "inside" information or official news.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Shirofan wrote:Offical date: Feburary 2006
To whomever edited Shirofan's post: that date should be under PAL Europe and not NTSC U/C. Subsequently, the official release date for Suikoden Tactics in NTSC U/C is November 2005.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks, i'll fix that
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

I would obviously prefer it to come out here in europe but ill just import if it doesnt. I think they may release it in europe though, they did with suikoden 4.
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Star of destiny wrote:I would obviously prefer it to come out here in europe but ill just import if it doesnt. I think they may release it in europe though, they did with suikoden 4.
Konami Europe have confirmed its release, but haven't given dates.
[evil laugh here]
Eternal Rune

Post by Eternal Rune »

guys, i have somewhat bad news, cduniverse.com has "suikoden tactics" for pre-order and it says that the release date is in february 2006... its strange though, cause i remember they had the release date in november 2005... it's not really confirmed ,is it?

in my opinion cduniverse.com might be mistaken (even though i kinda trust them), knowing that the english version is near completion an' all....

could you re-confirm please? i kinda had my heart set on it being released in novermber (i have the feeling other fans do too, huh?)

oh well, :twisted:
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Eternal Rune wrote:guys, i have somewhat bad news, cduniverse.com has "suikoden tactics" for pre-order and it says that the release date is in february 2006... its strange though, cause i remember they had the release date in november 2005... it's not really confirmed ,is it?

in my opinion cduniverse.com might be mistaken (even though i kinda trust them), knowing that the english version is near completion an' all....

could you re-confirm please? i kinda had my heart set on it being released in novermber (i have the feeling other fans do too, huh?)

oh well, :twisted:
That's for the European release.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

The Konami site has kind of updated. There is a countdown for the Rhapsodia release in Japan. If you click on the tab you get a picture or an illustration of some of the characters from Rhapsodia. Pirate King Edgar seems to have his back turned, no surprise there, but the ensignia on the back of his coat can be clearly seen and it looks similar to Kika's tatoo.

Sigurd, Hervey and Brandeau are pictured and strangely, Kika has pink hair. The last person must be Kyril, but he looks kind of unhealthy, like Brandeau did when he had the Rune of punishment, but Kyril couldn't have had the Rune of Punishment, could he.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

The artwork on that illustration looks horrible. At least the in-game art looks a lot better than that.
Night

Post by Night »

Kimimi wrote:
KoyuRedd wrote:Personally I'm using Play.com as the EU source. I don't recall them ever listing Suikoden III for pre-sale, and it didn't come in Europe. If Rhapsodia is listed then we're sure to see it in Europe (I hope).
I was actually working for GAME at the time - back then you could also preorder Perfect Dark Zero on the Xbox! Preorders are just whatever the company expects to come out, and has nothing to do with "inside" information or official news.
I'm working for GAME now. We've still got FF-XI for the PS2 on the pre-order lists :wink:
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away