Question: about Lepant

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Guldan

Question: about Lepant

Post by Guldan »

When you are in his house, In the room with the Lotery wheel (sorry my english is not perfect)

What is the solution to pass on the other side...I'm trying for nearly 30 minutes without any results.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you just keep trying. unfortunately, it's completely random!
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Does anyone know why Lepant is Gold in his picture thing? That's always bugged me....
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Kirke

Post by Kirke »

My understanding is that it is part of his cape, or puffy shirt, or something like that. At first, I thought it was either his big ol' topless shoulders and pecs, or possibly his right arm coming across his body, since it's basically the same color as his face. Very confusing profile pic, if you ask me.
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

That wheel made me rich.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

I didn't know it was that hard.. well, I didn't even try to get through and I got through in 3 tries. The question thing that give you the dragon sealing, I pressed the X button when it was somewhere on the right side to get it
Nick Bruiser
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

The wheel is certainly an horrible part of the game ! I realized it's not that random. The wheel leads you to the 2nd or 3rd section (I don't remember well) after the section you were in front of when you pushed the button. Try several times and observe where it leads you to, and then try to push the button at the right time. It's very hard, thought.

Lepant... When I look at his image I really wonder if it is his cape or something... But it looks like he is naked and full of muscles !
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i've had a hunch about the button pressing, but it's hard to prove, and sometimes i would go way past where i thought it would go based on when i pressed X.
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

Practically, luck plays an important part in all of the Suikoden games. However, for me the wheel was hard, because i always landed on the 'Monster' icon (Fighting those robots are really hard at the present level!!) and occasionally a '?' icon.

In any case, i tried this. Just keep tapping the X button.
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yes, it was good to have Kai by this mission...