mazus and crowley?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Truewindrune

Post by Truewindrune »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Well, Mazus probably isn't as good as Crowley, since it took Mazus longer to bring himself back after they both died at the same time.
Well..do u know? Mazus is making love potion to girls,maybe he's busy by making 'em?:D
miggypig

Post by miggypig »

Are you crazy?!? Mazus is too serious for that kind of stuff!
Truewindrune

Post by Truewindrune »

miggypig wrote:Are you crazy?!? Mazus is too serious for that kind of stuff!

believe me,i'm not kidding. Maybe he do that to freshen himself? :D
maybe he was too bored from meditation,so he wanna some fun :D
Hero Kev

Post by Hero Kev »

Well..do u know? Mazus is making love potion to girls,maybe he's busy by making 'em?
r u joking......like wat miggypig said....i dont think Mazus will do that type of stuff.

Anyway wat has it got to do wiv him better or worse than Crowley......cuz wat jowy said was he took a longer time...dont tell me he was making potions while he was reincarnating.
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

richmond said that he did do love potions!
Suikoden is not just agame it is a way of life
Truewindrune

Post by Truewindrune »

see..?told u, i know mazus is too 'rotten' for that, :) Makin' some stupid potions to girls, maybe he doing that because it's a part of his training? :D
or maybe he just want to help the girls? :D

Anyway....in s1 i'm never got that crowley where i should find him to join my party?

if anyone have information about crowley please tell me.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Actually we don't know if he made love potions or not. All we know is that the girls of the Unification Army asked him to make them, but judging by his demeanor I'm inclined to say that he would decline such a request.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Fury

Post by Fury »

I don't figure Mazus was picking up too many chicks in the Tinto Mines. I'm not saying he's not capable of it, or that he wouldn't given the chance, but you know how those Tinto women are...no wonder he's in a cave. :lol:
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Good point. Also, you might want to remove the pic from your signature as no pictures are allowed down there.
Truewindrune

Post by Truewindrune »

Fury wrote:I don't figure Mazus was picking up too many chicks in the Tinto Mines. I'm not saying he's not capable of it, or that he wouldn't given the chance, but you know how those Tinto women are...no wonder he's in a cave. :lol:
Mazus is too old for that.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Age has nothing to do with it, he's simply too dedicated to his craft to have time for a significant other. The only thing he's concerned with is testing and perfecting his craft. That is why he joined the Unification Army afterall.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Nobody has mentioned Piccolo yet. Piccolo says he is the third student of the great mage Crowley. The skeleton hanging from his neck belonged to a body, a body on which piccolo cast a spell on. Maybe Crowley taught Piccolo the spell of reincarnation. I had a theory that it was Piccolo that reincarnated Crowley, but apparently he was born in Solar Year 414(suikox) after Crowley and Mazus were reincarnated. So unless Piccolo himself was reincarnated, that's that theory out the window. So if the 112 year old Crowley from the Gate Rune War kicked it sometime between then and the Second Firebringer War he could have been reincarnated again. Could having 100 runes attached to Crowleys body have some kind of true rune effect as far as agelessness? If Piccolo was the third Student of 2ndCrowley and Mazus wasn't his student this time around then there are at least two other mages who could possibly know the reincarnation spell. What if Piccolo was really the third student of 1stCrowley and he did reincarnate Crowley and a nameless second student who sided with Mazus reincarnated him. So a 59 year old 2ndCrowley reincarnated Piccolo after which 2ndCrowley and 2ndMazus spent their lives hiding from each other. I have a sore head, what do you think about this.